Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

wow vary nice. It looks so amazing I'm doing the same lately more so than I ever have till my phos reactor comes in. but also I have to keep in mind I'm still recovering. It's hard when you see your tank beautiful then it looks like a pillages reef. I miss it so vary much. But i have to give you props Brit for all the work you put in to it and just kept moving forward and now look at it. its just amazing so I'm giving props where props are due :D congrats on the beautiful reef you have created my friend :D Keep up the great work and can't wait to see whats to come.

Thanks Matt :)

Thanks a lot Kurt, that's really nice. I remember when all I used to have is a big rock and clownfish and I wanted a reef soo bad. Now that I have my reef I want an upgrade lol. I want to get a bigger tank by Christmas I'm hoping. My hubby promised me so now I won't let him forget it lol.

Thanks Matt :)

Thanks a lot Kurt, that's really nice. I remember when all I used to have is a big rock and clownfish and I wanted a reef soo bad. Now that I have my reef I want an upgrade lol. I want to get a bigger tank by Christmas I'm hoping. My hubby promised me so now I won't let him forget it lol.

that's awesome and don't let him we men folk sometimes forget things and have to be reminded. Also don't forget you can turn your home reef in to a small business by getting in to fragging. I started to before my crash pimping out my hammer, zoa and shrooms :D

Brittany, I'm totally getting the new marineland LED that has separate cords for the blue and white lights when it comes out in May - your tank has sold me!!

Fishy, that is awesome that they are coming out with ones with two cords! When my t5 bulbs go bad I may just buy one for my ten gallon.

Kurt, don't worry I won't let him forget lol

Waddi, a lot of people have and I did at first too but I'm really glad I bought them.

Lol you're right about the coraline! It grows so fast in the front of my glass. I'll scrape it off and it will be there the next day.

Fishy, that is awesome that they are coming out with ones with two cords! When my t5 bulbs go bad I may just buy one for my ten gallon.

I really wish they'd have come out with them this month. That is the only reason i opted for the t5 over the leds. I think i'll be following your lead on the marinelands!

Update! Yesterday I got a new coral. A pavona maldivensis. It glows an insane publish Orange. I love it!

IMAG2138.jpg

IMAG2135.jpg

IMAG2136.jpg

IMAG2137.jpg

Thanks guys. I've never seen if before either! Right now its just sitting on the sand acclimating to the light. I have no idea where I'm going to glue it though. I'm running out of room!

Thanks guys. I've never seen if before either! Right now its just sitting on the sand acclimating to the light. I have no idea where I'm going to glue it though. I'm running out of room!

well in that case I have plenty of room in my tank hahahahaha:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back