Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

Came home from work tonight to find my acro attacking my birdnest. For some reason I thought they were both peaceful but apparently the acro didn't like the birdsnest. So I cut the branch of acro that was too close and made a little frag and had to cut the damaged part of the birdsnest. I glued it to a rock hoping it would pull thru but a hermit crab went and started eating it so it must have been dead. I'm thinking about moving the whole birdsnest colony but the spot its in is just so perfect...

IMAG2032.jpg

IMAG2031.jpg

A couple shots of my sps growth. They are really growing like crazy, its awesome!

Green monti that Valasaraptor gave me. It was bleaching when he had it so he gave it to me hoping I could bring it back to health. It's doing awesome. Polyps are out and it is growing onto the rock more and more each day.
IMAG2053.jpg

Purple acro is really taking off. You can see the three new branches starting to grow at the base.
IMAG2047.jpg

And the green birdsnest has just gone absolutely crazy! I love this coral, it is growing unbelievabley fast!
IMAG2048.jpg

Thanks smitty :)

I really haven't even been doing anything to this tank but water changes latley. Been so busy with other things

Back