d2mini's Epic Fantabulous New Reef Build

Actually i have a Foscam camera setup but I'm having trouble setting up the port forwarding on my ATT Uverse modem. I already have access to my Profilux, but can't seem to get into the Foscam.

For mine:

Type in the IP address into your address bar, usually standard 1xx.1xx.1.1

If you have a common router, click, "Ports"

Then "Close all Ports"

Then open the ports for the proflix and your net, save and it reset your modem/router/computer.

Not sure if you knew that already (you probably did) but ports can be a huge PITA, especially with gaming consoles.

Got a new ORA Red Goniopora last week.
It's FINALLY opening up. :)

8104192874_8970ceedd2_o.jpg

Pretty cool.
One of the LFS here was selling a few ORA red gonioporas too. They were asking for $90.00 for a baby that size.
I had too pass because it is a little too rich for my blood lol.

Pretty cool.
One of the LFS here was selling a few ORA red gonioporas too. They were asking for $90.00 for a baby that size.
I had too pass because it is a little too rich for my blood lol.

Ya, I only got it because I traded a 25 head frogspawn for it at my LFS. :D

Spectacular pop of color. BTW Dennis, I'm a-gonna have to start using my thesaurus to comment on your tank. I'm running out of complimentary words, every picture of your tank is more scrumtrulesant than the last :)

Spectacular pop of color. BTW Dennis, I'm a-gonna have to start using my thesaurus to comment on your tank. I'm running out of complimentary words, every picture of your tank is more scrumtrulesant than the last :)

haha, scrumtrulescant. Love it. :D

New video!!!
FWIW, my pants were ON during the shooting AND editing of this video. ;)

Btw, watch on youtube and go for the HD version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr-_3_n2UE0]200 Gallon Saltwater Reef Aquarium - YouTube[/ame]

Back