d2mini's Epic Fantabulous New Reef Build

What kind of stars are those? I really want a star but don't want one like a sandsifter that is never out and don't want something that is going to eat all my coral. My params are perfect so a star might be a good next step!

So apparently the Mantis Shrimp i snagged a week or two ago was tired of being kept in that tupperware container. Yeah, i've been too lazy to doing anything else with him.
He's ok though. I thought he was dead but I added water and he sprang back to life. :lol:

8248944569_599b9cb328_o.jpg

Here he is in his new temp container after i revived him and tossed in some rods food. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XPPugIzfM&lcor]Mantis Shrimp - YouTube[/ame]

City Pets is ok.
Some of the best right now is FJW on Mangum and TNT down on Hwy 6 near Bellaire.
Check out Marine Aquarium and Reef Society of Houston - MARSH for these sponsors and more... as well as a bunch of helpful local folks.

Do you know if City Pets is willing to make trades on fish/frags or if they are willing buy frags or something from us? Just wondering for future reference in case some of my fish become problematic or something. I was wondering about City Pets specifically because all other LFSs are waaay too far from me.

Do you know if City Pets is willing to make trades on fish/frags or if they are willing buy frags or something from us? Just wondering for future reference in case some of my fish become problematic or something. I was wondering about City Pets specifically because all other LFSs are waaay too far from me.
I'm not really sure about city pets.
I know I've seen Dennis at FJW take some trades. He bought some of my frogspawn recently.

So that mantis is cool and all but I want an update on the tank! How is everything?
heh heh, not really. Hopefully an updates soon. :)

Back