d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

LOL. Can you imagine moving from Dennis' house to a bomb shelter?!?! I'd be like, "WTF man? What kind of punishment is this? Whatever I did, I'm sorry! Can I go home now?!?!"

Ha! Yeah talk about shock! Then again, he might not want windows to the world if he's making a change to an "alternative" lifestyle...

LOL, our house almost was like a bomb shelter when we moved in. They liked those really high narrow windows in the sixties.
Then for a while it looked like it got hit by a bomb. Much better since the smoke cleared. :)

You people are off your rocker. :lol:

I got some Ricordea!
I got these two green ones and an orange/gray one with green mouth and a blueish gray one. The last two i can't get a clear shot of. They are all florida rics.

But next week, i will be picking up 10 or 11 Haitian Ricordea!

I lubs me some Ricordea. :D

802626124_LDewZ-O.jpg

LOL @ yote and justin! :mrgreen:

I got these florida rics from a local guy hobbyist who owns a liquor store and is now selling livestock out of the back room. You can get your corals and your vodka dosing supplies all in one spot! :D

And the ones I'm getting next week for an insanely good price are being imported by another local hobbyist selling out of his house. :D

Hey dennis, you've probably already answered this, but what type of camera do you have? You take great pictures btw!

Back