dcantucson's Zero Edge

Thanks for all the support (except Biff, :mrgreen:). After 1 1/2 days the little Tangs seem to be settling in and seem to be happy. Not eating real well yet but they are picking at the rock and algae sheet so I have hope.

Good to hear. When I put my Kole in, she hid for a few days. Took her awhile to come out. So yours are doing really well picking at the algae sheets.

I hope. I'm worried most about the Clown Tang. I want to be able to say to Biff that she was wrong! :mrgreen: :lol:

I think if it dies, I'll buy a bigger one and take it's picture, and so on, and so on. I'll just pretend it's the same one. She'll never know. :lol:

BUMP! While you are listening to this Milli Vanilli song, you can tell us how your re-build has been going?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZG-VvlErJY&feature=related]YouTube - Milli Vanilli- Girl, I'm gonna Miss You[/ame]

Biff couldn't you have pick a better song? :shock:
Geesh!

Update: All six Tangs are doing extremely well. And I added a Yellow Eyed Kole Tang 3 weeks ago. All seven get along very well and school together. Very cute. I am feeding them twice a day and vary the feedings with frozen, flake, pellets, and of course algae sheets. I skip on day a week just so the don't get spoiled.

It is interesting how they all have different characteristics. So enjoyable to watch.
The Clown Tang is doing great but I can't say :nanananan to Biff just yet, since it's only been 2 months.

Hey, I like that song. I figured it would get your attention, and you would response promptly so that you could exit the screen. :)

I'm glad the tangs are all doing well. Although I never did give you crap about the clown tang since I really thought you'd be able to pull it off. :)

Back