dcantucson's Zero Edge

Or maybe HE doesnt exist:shock:
I think the only way to solve this is A) Invite Biff, NDB, and all other Tuscanians over for a BBQ or B) Take a pic of you infront of the tank:mrgreen:

Since I don't live there, I vote B. :mrgreen:
Hold a piece of paper that says "What up, LR Peeps?! 9-26-09" :bounce:

Well, since I dont live there, I still vote A). One of them is likely to have a camera and take pics. And they will get a free meal ot of dcan:mrgreen:

:ugh:...I took this picture of Dave with the tank, and it's totally not fake :shock:...he was just moving really fast so he came out blurry....ya :shock:

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• Proof.jpg
    Proof.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 287
:squint:...I had to drive all the way back and put together a quick sign, and try to remember where dave was standing before, but I think I got it....is this enough proof for you? :pissed: :lol:

Attachments

• Proof.jpg
    Proof.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 260
Works for me. Must have ordered the sign from acme im guessing:mrgreen:

I was contemplating using Mr. Coyote in the picture since he let me borrow the back of his "Yikes" sign, but he was a little too shy when I told him I would be posting it online :mrgreen:

Dont want the road runner to know his location:mrgreen:

Reminds me of the simpsons episode where they met the actors that portrayed Itchy and Scratchy.

Some lady said
"I was also the voice of the road runner, Meeep"
Bart
"Dont you mean meep,meep?
Lady
"Those cheap bastards looped it"

Or something like that

Definitely remember that...sounds about right as far as I can recall :12:

By the way, thought you guys might want pictures for the post photoshoot party :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Proof afterparty.jpg
    Proof afterparty.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 247
Nope...I got you covered...even have one of LtlJoker Scuba Diving in your tamk, so now there are two witnesses

Attachments

• Joker Diving.jpg
    Joker Diving.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 324
I was worried that she might show up at the same time as the strippers so we decided to leave it as a guys only party :dunno:

I was just saying that the strippers would be pissed. They never like it when the women at the party are hotter then the entertainment. :D

Back