deal or no deal??

No deal. Tank isn't even drilled. That's pretty pricey for a non-drilled tank. Now, if it came with 200 lbs of rock, then I'd say deal, but not empty.

I had priced a new 150g. All-Glass megaflow with a modern stand,canopy,overflow kits and glass tops for $1200 new.Similar to that one except it was 25g more and had overflows built in.If you can haggle to around $750 than I say it would be fair for a five year old aquarium.It does has good lighting,sump,pump,overflow box.

What's with that guy's bad attitude? LOL and what's with the $250 non-refundable deposit? I never used e-bay, is that standard?

Thats you're typical New York wannabe biker! and typical a-hole from Syracuse if you think NYC has a bad rep for bad attitudes go to Syracuse, they are the most inhospitable jerks known to man! Did anyone notice that all he deals in are Jap bikes...now thats a hardcore biker. Hes not just a tool hes the whole box. No tank from him.

Thats you're typical New York wannabe biker! and typical a-hole from Syracuse if you think NYC has a bad rep for bad attitudes go to Syracuse, they are the most inhospitable jerks known to man! Did anyone notice that all he deals in are Jap bikes...now thats a hardcore biker. Hes not just a tool hes the whole box. No tank from him.

LOL! yea he sounds like a real jerko*f. He blew it for me with his non-refundable deposit rule. I am almost positive, you wont get the tank the way you hoped and your $250 will be gone! Non-refundable is an easy way of ripping people off. If you]re gonna deliver a good product, back it up with providing customer with a return policy.

Yeah after I lost interest in looking at his tank I read a little bit more into what this a$$ was saying and completely lost interest. Fortunately I had already posted the link into this thread so all of you could share his "badassness" with me. Tough guys are my personal pet peave. hope spelling isnt anyone heres or grammar for that matter because I suck at both. haha

He is so tough im sure! People that bark loud usually are the opposite when they come face to face with a situation.

Back