deal or no deal??

I talked to the guy with the 180 today. It was custom made tank and the guy still had a huge attitude even after expressing alot of interest in the tank. Not dealing with his tude so no 180 for me. hhhhrummmmph

I talked to the guy with the 180 today. It was custom made tank and the guy still had a huge attitude even after expressing alot of interest in the tank. Not dealing with his tude so no 180 for me. hhhhrummmmph

Im sure in his mind he is the one doing you a favor by selling it. ha ha ha

Don't give up yet, keep looking, im sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Im just being impatient. I feel like Veruca from willy wonka...I want an Oompa Loompa now daddy. Ill prolly just wait and order what I want when I have the money. I was looking at that 125gal again. AGA gets like 850 for that stand and the canopy sells seperate.

there's a guy in long island selling his 120 set up for $650. I saw this from another forum and it comes with:

120G reef tank/setup for sale, f'dale

just broke down my 120G, as we're moving, and i need to sell it. pics in my gallery. asking $650

AGA 120G drilled with corner overflows (4x2x2) all tubing and pipes installed, with 30 gal long sump, oak cabinet stand with 2 doors
mag12 pump, heater
2-250watt halogen lamps mounted in wooden canopy (retro) with ballast
phosban 150 reactor with pump

here's another one:

Tank is a little over 1-1/2 yrs old no scratches. I purchased from a fellow member of my local club for an in wall project that Im not going to be doing anymore. It is 96"x24x25" Starfire on front and both ends and glass Euro bracing. It has two corner overflows each with a 1' and 11/2" bulkhead holes. There are also holes for 1" bulkheads on each and panel about 6" up from the bottom for a closed loop. Looking to get back what I paid for it $600 P/U is in Poughkeepsie 12601 Tank still has coraline algae on it cause I havent cleaned it yet I can Email pics if anyone wants.

What a tease PLEASE post a link. OMG Janell would neuter me if I brought an eight foot tank home...might risk it though. Who needs anymore kids anyways surely not me! haha

I would put a glass divider in the middle and have a moray on one side and a reef on the other thats the best of both worlds fun live predation and beauty in one. Without losing high dollar livestock. What are your tank demensions Reef?

72''L x 24''W x 29''H is the dimension on my tank.I do like to say something about the jerk who was selling his 180g. Oceanic.All the Oceanic are built to order so custom built doesn't mean squat.You can get custom size and standard size custom aquariums from Oceanic.

Keep looking,you find something you like.

my lfs sells tanks very cheep. $999 for a 220 gallon, drilled with built in over flows, a canopy, and a stand.

My guy sells his AGA's cheap enough new like239 or so for a 125 but Im just exploring my options. If i could get into that monster for 650 Id jump all over it...like I said who needs cajones if no more kids

Holy f-bomb I just sent an email to a guy that is GIVING away a 300 gal top glass complete setup. I hope I was not too late to get ahold of it. I am going to lose sleep over this tonite. It has everything! and its completely FREE. My hands are shaking right now OMG. sorry but holy excitement...now preparing for the inevitable let down.

Actually the inevitable let down would have been if that jerk took your $250. Im sure this will workout better than you had expected...:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:
I try to be respectful most of the time. Class hardly ever...taste is questionable at best. not really just a smartassed attitude and dry humor.

Back