Doc's Shark Tank

Well, my blue-lined grouper is a totally puss. I doubt he will make it til the weekend. Everytime he pokes out his head, the tang launches at him, or the emperor. He has been beaten up pretty good, but is hiding amongst the rockwork, making it impossible to save his little grouper ass. I thought he would stick up for himself. Wienie!

-Doc

even the naso is lunging at the grouper? that seems really odd.

Yup. I think they can smell death as imminent. Oh well, chalk him up to the body count....LOL.

Yote, I would consider him as lunch, but he is about 3 inches.....just like Dom...so there ain't much use tryin' ;-)

-Doc

Yup. I think they can smell death as imminent. Oh well, chalk him up to the body count....LOL.

Yote, I would consider him as lunch, but he is about 3 inches.....just like Dom...so there ain't much use tryin' ;-)

-Doc

Its sure nice to be able to get and go to work in the mornings with sore ribs again:toothy12:

your tank looks really great. im really sorry about your koran. its funny cuz right when i saw the picture i punched alex and said how awesome yours was changing....then he told me to read it. that sucks but the new one is gorgeous too. i cant wait til ours changes!

Tonite when I fed my shark tank, I noticed that my grouper ain't no pussy. He jumped right into the middle of the feeding frenzy and picked out a silverside from the jaws of the shark. Awesome!

-Doc

your tank looks really great. im really sorry about your koran. its funny cuz right when i saw the picture i punched alex and said how awesome yours was changing....then he told me to read it. that sucks but the new one is gorgeous too. i cant wait til ours changes!

I know yours will turn out great. Alex takes good care of his fishes. He is such a stud!

-Doc

I know yours will turn out great. Alex takes good care of his fishes. He is such a stud!

-Doc

yeah im pumped. just have to wait on the house and all lights are green (other than more salt-water $$funding$$ we have to come up with)

Tonite when I fed my shark tank, I noticed that my grouper ain't no pussy. He jumped right into the middle of the feeding frenzy and picked out a silverside from the jaws of the shark. Awesome!

-Doc
So there might be hope for him yet? that would be awesome.

So there might be hope for him yet? that would be awesome.

Yeah. He was actually sitting out on the rock with no one bothering him. Maybe his hazing is over and the tank will let him live. No clue. He is a creepy lil' bugger. I will try to shoot a pic of him today if he is still hanging out. I hope he makes it. As ugly as he is now, they get kinda cool looking when their color starts coming out

-Doc

Back