Doc's Shark Tank

Yeah. He was actually sitting out on the rock with no one bothering him. Maybe his hazing is over and the tank will let him live. No clue. He is a creepy lil' bugger. I will try to shoot a pic of him today if he is still hanging out. I hope he makes it. As ugly as he is now, they get kinda cool looking when their color starts coming out

-Doc

but then again i dont think squishy would mind the snack

Well, he is still alive. I couldn't believe it, but he survived. He even ate a silverside tonight. He is covered in Ich, which will suck if he gives it to my other fish, like my emperor. But, we will see. Here he is: Blue-Spotted Grouper!

PB200001.jpg

PB200002.jpg

-Doc

possible garlic time. I will wait it out for another day or so. If any of the other fish get the Ich, then garlic party it is. I just hate the smell of garlic!!!

-Doc

possible garlic time. I will wait it out for another day or so. If any of the other fish get the Ich, then garlic party it is. I just hate the smell of garlic!!!

-Doc

yeah no matter how careful I am, when I add garlic it gets on my hands somehow and smells the whole day.

Thats a nice grouper.
You'll love him,right up till he starts knocking half the water out of your tank at feeding time.:D

Fuck!

Well, this week sucked for my shark tank. I lost both my Koran AND my Naso. :grumble: :death:

not a happy camper

-Doc

wow, what happened? and did your shark make a snack of them?

Nope. I would feel good about that. They just up and died. I think that my shark stresses out all the other fish. I fear I cannot keep both. I need to choose: Shark or Angelfish. That is a decision I am not happy with making right now :grumble:

-Doc

Back