Doc's Shark Tank

Great pic. and fish. a couple of cleaner wrasses will help with that ich. cleaner shrimp and gobies also can help keep it in check. great pic's.

OK sports fans, I have completed my mini-shift with this tank. I will be shooting pics soon. But, in case you are impatient with my lack of pics, I will address my changes. I removed about half of the rock and made more room in my tank. I was thinking about an eel, but chose not to go there since I am more interested in sharks. Last night, I added a 12" marbled catshark. He is very small compared to the grey banded bamboo. They ignore each other, but it is more active than the bamboo. So, now I have 2 sharks in my tank, plus the blue angel is still kicking around!

I will add pics when I get around to it. My personal to do list is so long it may be a while, but they will show up eventually :-)

-Doc

OK, so here are the pics of my new friend. He is pretty cool and loves to eat krill. Check him out. He needs a name. Not sure what to call him

-Doc

WTF!!!

I have all my sweet pics loaded and ready to post and photobucket ain't letting me copy the IMG code. what is the deal with that!!!

-Doc

Maybe this will work.....

PC270002.jpg

PC270003.jpg

Ah HA!!! Got it!!! Now for the close up and the FTS with the open spaces for my sharks to swim in!!!

PC270005.jpg

Check out this cute face!!!!

PC270004.jpg

-Doc

Back