finally a vid of my tanks

I dont have an issue with your water conditions, i have no doubt you have fine water quality, i have huge issues with the setup of their tank. They no proper hitching posts and have "dead eyes". They do not look like happy and healthy seahorses, that is my issue. And your inability to see that bothers me beyond belief.

idk if your talking about the stuff on the tank but thats the outside.the egg crate is perfectly fine for hitching.dead eyes there eyes are fine.how can u tell over a crappy vid.there so small.lol there fine.

No, that is cheap, half-assed way of providing them what they need and indicates to me that you really dont care about these animals you removed from the ocean. You could have at the very least bought them some fake plants to hitch to.

I kinda have to agree with LF on this one. It's like putting fish in an empty tank. Even if they are okay with their current hitching spots, it still doesn't look good that way.

lol there fine with egg crate.i hate fake plants its not a freshwater tank.just to let u know i add some more lr so now they have better hitching.
No, that is cheap, half-assed way of providing them what they need and indicates to me that you really dont care about these animals you removed from the ocean. You could have at the very least bought them some fake plants to hitch to.

lol come down here come to the bay were i collected them and sea all the rocks here.i have picked up a rock and seen a few seahorses.i swear on my life that i will show u pics next time i go.lol its illegal to take grasses.it is illegal to take seahorses but i there is not much success with keeping grasses alive.
Seahorses are not found on the reefs, they dont like rocky areas. They are found in grassy bay areas

Are you kidding me? There is far more success keeping marine grasses alive than those seahorses. How long have you had those seahorses and how long are they living?

This thread sucks and you are irresponsible. It is illegal to collect seahorses for a reason -- and they are listed as an endangered species for a reason. You are doing responsible reefers a huge disservice with your lack of care and husbandry towards the animals.

Back