Fishsticks 50G Starphire Rimless Build

Btw, you should put the second one as POTM. Ill vote for you. :)

thanks!, i posted my purple green eye chalice. iono what kinda chalice it is, i broke off atleast 30 eyes to make it small again an gave away all those pieces. nextime ill let u all know when i do that again incase anyone wants some mailed out :P

this is my meteor shower, it used to be dark blue but lost its color under my 150w metal halide. seems to be coming back it has gotten darker under the radions.

IMG_2425.jpg

sneak peeeek at my plate coral.

IMG_2426.jpg

I think you might be taking the wrong approach with the moonlights. On my Radion if you put the two blues at %100 and the white at %50 then turn the the brightness to 3%-5% it gets very dim, and only uses the LEDs on one side.

I think you might be taking the wrong approach with the moonlights. On my Radion if you put the two blues at %100 and the white at %50 then turn the the brightness to 3%-5% it gets very dim, and only uses the LEDs on one side.

hmmm on one side only?ill try it. Also what im trying to get is the royal blues to its lowest, if u play with ur royal blues and set them to 1% or 2% on certain settings they wont light up. what im talking about is how high u have to go until the royal blues kick on and when they do kick on it isnt low low at all. the royal blues on its lowest is still bright in my opinion.. compared to other moonlight led's... reason being is because they all kick on.
if maybe 2 kicked on in night mode, then i would have a dark blue that isnt as intense. you run 100% on both blues and 50% on the white and turn down intensity to 3-5% i wouldnt like that color for moonlights since it wont be a deep royal blue shimmer. what d2 pointed out was exactly the problem just too many blues light up & the intensity isnt as low as it can be, when in night mode. Maybe because its in my room i notice it being brighter than other users who have it in there living room.

I'm not sure what you're doing, but I just tried turning the royal blue all the way up and the brightness at a few % AND the brightness all the way up with the royal blue at a few % and they were both extremely dim.

theres only one way of dimming low thats all the way down to 1%, when i put it on 1% i just dont find it low enough. 1% is still too bright in my opinion.

lol this is like a baby build of d2mini's old tank! Love it! Your tank looks awesome! I can't wait to have my tank in a new place so that I can finally get my sump looking as good as yours. How do you like your Reef keeper? I have heard mixed reviews on them so that's why I'm curious.

Back