Fishsticks 50G Starphire Rimless Build

lol this is like a baby build of d2mini's old tank! Love it! Your tank looks awesome! I can't wait to have my tank in a new place so that I can finally get my sump looking as good as yours. How do you like your Reef keeper? I have heard mixed reviews on them so that's why I'm curious.

this is my second 1 for the price nothing is better IMO. temps r always accurate and readings like ph as well, it's very very simple to use.

it is a 3watt led system its equivalent to a 9watt bulb. i think its doing ok my cheato isnt dying or turning white.

Well, if it's working well, that's great. I just like the look of it. Nice and tidy in that cabinet!!! :D
I'm using a 23 watt CFL 6500K bulb from Lowes inside of a metal reflector. Looks like crap LOL

Well, if it's working well, that's great. I just like the look of it. Nice and tidy in that cabinet!!! :D
I'm using a 23 watt CFL 6500K bulb from Lowes inside of a metal reflector. Looks like crap LOL

NOOOOOOO

26 watts is much better. It really makes a huge difference.

Sir Alex need some help, ive been running the radions these last 2 weeks at about 85% and realized ive been doing it so at a time period of 10 hours a day. some of my coral are turning white, i cut it back down to 7.5 hours and i cut down the % to 70. how do you run yours?

i wanted to post some water parameters, see what you all think...

salifert test

alk: 11.8-12 dkh
magnesium: 1250-1260
calcium: 365

here are some pics.....

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

Back