Goodman's 150g

haha could you imagine if Fatman had a video blog. He would cover everything around the tank in large black sheets so no one would know what his house looked like.

haha could you imagine if Fatman had a video blog. He would cover everything around the tank in large black sheets so no one would know what his house looked like.
:bounce: Strange change in topics, but I will bite, as I am bored tonight.
I had considered curtains or some thing of that sort, and determined it as inadequate protection. Check with Anthony Calfo and ask how much his coral was worth that was stolen after he released pictures of some of his SPS tanks. It does not take long for thieves to walk out of a building with thousands of dollars worth of mother colony corals. I think anyone that lets his identity be known and then publishes pictures of his tank(s) is just asking for a burglary. People reading my posts stating the city and state I am from would not need a lot of extra data to learn my identity. That and I have already sold merchandise through the classified section, and in doing so gave my real name so as to be paid easily, which did nothing to protect my identity or protect my tanks from thieves. At least I have not released by business name, and thank god for the allowance of fictitious names in business. I can not undo what I have already done, but at least I can not do things even more foolish. Very few people would research the true source of good colony corals obtained cheaply. At least not before they paid for it and took it home. :^:

Last edited:
Although a little paranoid hes right. You can find a ton of info out online with very little info to go on as long as you know how and what to look for.

As for you Fatman, as far as I can remember you stated approx how far you live from the airport, you go to school, ....I wont go on, but you get the point. Careful whatcha put out there ;)

Although a little paranoid hes right. You can find a ton of info out online with very little info to go on as long as you know how and what to look for.

As for you Fatman, as far as I can remember you stated approx how far you live from the airport, you go to school, ....I wont go on, but you get the point. Careful whatcha put out there ;)
:bounce: I do not think it paranoia, just a healthy fear of thieves. That is why I have insurance on my tanks and their contents. I am often my own worse enemy, at least when I share data about myself. I am quite well known for saying too much is many, many ways. Releasing to much data about my identity is one of them. I couldn't imagine being a public figure with stalkers and such. When almost every day some entertainers stolen or trash can retrieved property is being sold on ebay, I only have to worry about the security of the contents of a shop and apartment. :^:

Nearly every body in Alaska has a shop, except them city folk in Lost Anchorage. They even have sidewalks every where, and street lights galore. We do not even have a Red Lobster or Olive Garden.

olive garden sucks lol. It used to be a top thing going back in the day and now there are so many italian chains that are better.

No way olive garden rocks. I just go there for the endless bowl of salad though. And really expensive bacardi and cokes

Chain restaurants, we have: McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Denny's, Boston's, Chile's, Carl's Jr., Kentucky Fried, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Taco Bell and A&W. Boston's, Chile's, Carl's Jr., and A&W are all relatively new.

Back on topic!!

To 'combat' docs feeding video I have one of my own ferocious vlamingi eating. :lol: Here
Notice the shark like back and forth motion :D

I also have a feeding vid of my lavender in QT eating. Here

Haha, as I was posting this I saw my shrimp go for a ride on the vlamingi! Wish I would have gotten a vid of that. That ever happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
shrimp go for rides all the time, they havent in my tank but if you go to youtube just type in unicorn tang and there is a cool video with a shrimp riding a naso unicornis

Well I couldnt edit my post but I wanted to put their names:
Vlamingi: Kaia
Lavender: Tweak

oh and the shrimps name you can kinda see is Pepe

My stomach twinges every time I read "shrimp." Doc's shark thread makes me crave sushi. The word shark makes me picture instantly those rolls of rice, wrapped with shark, where the roll is stuffed with fresh tuna and avocado.

So I got some great buys today. Royal Gramma for $8 and 4 pajama cardinals for 8.99 each. Ill get some pics maybe tonight

I wanted to throw this pic up on my build thread. Its on the POTM, but id like it on here as well. :D
SNB13603t.jpg

Back