JC's 29G nano

those arent clarki clowns, i think their ocelaris. but the tank looks great. the skimmer looks alot like an overflow

im sry your absolutely correct lol they are ocelaris :D

and about the skimmer , that was exactly the illusion i wanted to create :D glad it worked lol

Just curios... How much did you pay for your goby?

i payed 45$ for em hes about 3 - 3.5 inches , when i reaquascapped i stirred up my snad and it had a nasty white residue on top he flipped the sand over in one night and was back to black :D

i had never seen one so i decided to get him on the spot lol,

Last edited:
RAWR!!!!!!

2011-10-27_17-21-44_26.jpg

2011-10-27_17-22-43_8.jpg

well after a couple days no more deaths only one fish left my purple firefish seems happy and normal, it had a silky white dot about 1/4 inch on it side but if fell of and its doing good, knock on wood he seems to be the only survivor of the Marine Velvet Apocalypse wich took every fish except it.

funny thing is when i bought him he had just gone thrue the LFS filtration system ,sump and everything and it was in pretty bad shape, i think ill call em superman haha, he sure has earned it

so order the Odyssea 36 inch 156Watt T5HO with timer fixture

they should look something like this Odyssea T5 Aquarium Lighting , unfortunately i couldnt find any pics of the fixture ANYWHERE online or youtube so im gonna wing it , was only 105$ so hopefully will be similar

was gonna buy bulbs for the 20inch i have but damn at 17 bucks a pop and only finding them at ONE LFS i decided to pass , wanted to upgrade anyway so ....... theyll be here in 5-8 days , and im excited lol , im excited more on the digital timer than i am on the lights lol, really dig the timer on the aquatic life fixtures so seeing that odyssea copied and pasted it to some of their fixtures ,well got my excited lol

I used to have an oddessey t-5 fixture with the digital timer, and found it to be more reliable than any other timers...nice pickup.

this is just cruel, the lights are in a shipping center less than 10 minutes from me and i cant pick them up because their closed today, i have to wait until monday . lol so not cool....lol

this is just cruel, the lights are in a shipping center less than 10 minutes from me and i cant pick them up because their closed today, i have to wait until monday . lol so not cool....lol

Yes that sucks been there with my sump. fed-ex is next door to where I work. When I order something and its just sitting about 500-1000ft from my desk but I cant get it because there closed or can't have a hold at delivery site on it when they are open... grrrr :grumble: the wait at times sucks.

-Kurt

Yes that sucks been there with my sump. fed-ex is next door to where I work. When I order something and its just sitting about 500-1000ft from my desk but I cant get it because there closed or can't have a hold at delivery site on it when they are open... grrrr :grumble: the wait at times sucks.

-Kurt

lol yep

on a side note man you live in a beautiful area, love the wooded areas (sry lol had to look up the coordinants in google lol)

this is my new aquascape, i felt that the skimmer in the middle was dividing my tank , today with old lights hopefully tomorrow with new lights :D

20111113180903-992.jpg

funny thing the blood shrimp decided to stay on his side , instead of moving with the rock work he stayed on the left side and made the under side of the skimmer his home lol, right behind the nem

Back