JC's 29G nano

Re: JC's 10 G nano

Dude. I've been keeping my mouth shut... but pretty much everything you put in your tank needs something bigger.

Pretty angel, though.

really O.O??

i mean ive seen plenty of 29s with a six line, clown and even firefish , lol

i mean i may be pushing the angel but i dont think hes too cramped in there heck my maroon clown is about the same lenght as the angel give or take a 1/4 inch,

and here i thought i did good by not introducing the blue leopard wrasse but instead going with a six line ,

i do plan on later ( once we find some nice colored true percs) trading in the maroon for a pair of perculas but after that no more fish,

i only have 4 fish atm , 2 shrimp and cuc

oh well and here i thought a 29 was a good upgrade from the 10 lol

:Cheers:

Re: JC's 10 G nano

I can't say for sure but, I'm assuming she thinks it's a 10g because of your threads title. I actually thought the same when I saw your pics

btw, you really dont need a new light, i have the same thing on my 37 gallon that is the same footprint of your tank just a bit higher... just put it like 6 inches above the water

btw, you really dont need a new light, i have the same thing on my 37 gallon that is the same footprint of your tank just a bit higher... just put it like 6 inches above the water

thanks i was really wondering about that ,what kind of corals do you have in yours? i want to be able to add a nice BTA or eventually would the light be enough?

i took the black background that came with the tank off today and it looks way better, for some reason the black background was making the tank look hazy.

New additions

after a few days it finnaly opened up a little yesterday :D im so happy finnaly got my sun coral :D
2011-10-09_12-11-50_607.jpg

a serpent star :D
2011-10-09_21-15-56_479.jpg

had to trade the half black angel for the coral beauty, the half black angel was fighting with the clown because the angel was nipping at the clowns home, talked to my LFS and they said if i have issues with this one to take it back , so far its doing good no nipping at anything :D
2011-10-10_19-18-26_830.jpg

I love the sun coral! I want one!

if you do also look at the dendros see which one you actually like , dendros open up all the time lights on or off, sun corals have to be trained

but the polyps on the sun coral are supposedly bigger than dendros

2011-10-13_16-25-55_531.jpg

my new clowns :D traded in my marron clown after an hour of trying to catch him and breaking down the system *:( he did NOT wanna go and gave me a honorable fight, wich included several nippings and even hiding under my brains so i couldnt chase him lol

lol i just noticed the pic looks so R rated lol anywho my mind is always in the gutter haha

thanks guys and last fish to go in my tank is the tiger goby no more fish will be added after this
2011-10-13_20-50-54_198.jpg

unless i can get my hands on this beauty [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTwgjSoAklo]red feather star - YouTube[/ame] a red feather star, one of my LFS had a green one and grey one for about 45$ each

Back