Kyle's 20 Gallon Long

Updated pic of my hammer. It acclimated really well and this is both heads. :)
IMAG0577.jpg

I wasn't going to charge you anything lol, you just pay the shipping. Zoos/Palys, Shrooms, Hammers, Torches, Frogspawns, Leathers, Ricordias, GSP/WSP. Mostly Softies/LPS right now. I don't do much SPS yet. The 150 is going to be stocked with some, and I'll be getting some nice Acros soon for it. The pieces won't be huge, but they'll be enough to get you started :)

Cool man, thanks. I'm specifically looking for a frogspawn, maybe torch, and some zoas.

If you know anybody with dragons envy favia, I'd really like some of that, though.

Overnight shipping is $39.99. I assume it won't change between now and then.

I'll see about the favia. And any specific colors on the frogspawn and or torches? I'll be getting a gold torch and hammer at some point in the near future, but those will probably start out as frags for me. So they'd take a while to be large enough to frag lol

No, not really. Just colourful. I do like really colourful varieties of zoas. E.g. la Lakers, eagle eyes, radioactive dragon eyes, jokers, Redd's, etc...but hey man, free is free lol.

I would post a pic, but a translucent white blob would be pointless.

I saw at least 2-3 baby snails crawling around! Only time will tell what they are for sure, but I think they're dwarf ceriths. From what my blind eyes can tell, they look more like those than the bog Florida ceriths.

My wife is stopping at the dollar store tomorrow to pick up some superglue for me. I might mess around with the height before I glue it together, I think it may be a little high, but well see. I can always make a shorter one, too. But its nice and small enough to fit some new corals when I get more.

Thanks, man. Should have it finished tomorrow evening. I also got another 425 ordered, but he's not placing the order quite yet. And I've decided I'm going to change out my sand over the next few months. I'm thinking of using pink aragonite this time. And also decided that I'm going to for sure be getting the ReefBreeders fixture and that cool ATO system come tax time. Can't wait!

That makes great tank topper but please be aware that many (actually most) jumpers can go through that. Wrasses should have 1/4" mesh.

LOLOLOL….. "hoe depot". :D

Yeah, the clear plastic mesh screen from BRS makes a more secure top that blocks less light. But I wouldn't trust the brs screen to hold your light. ;)

Back