Kyle's Super Awesome 40 Gallon Reef

I've never heard that, actually. I have heard they can become aggressive if there are too many, though. I was just thinking a pair of peps and maybe two skunks, but probably one.
honestly mate i read it on net once but dont know if i wud be able to find it but dont take it as true i aint sure bout it try two of each

I never heard that either, but there's lots of things I haven't heard:confused:

Sorry for your loss Kyle

I have a few ninja star snails I'm very happy with.

I never heard that either, but there's lots of things I haven't heard:confused:

Sorry for your loss Kyle

I have a few ninja star snails I'm very happy with.
i was surprised when i came across it cos first time i had seen it but like i said im a bit dubious of that one

Oh, I was also going to run a serpent star or maybe a brittle star by your opinionated brains. Think either of those would do well once it gets a little established?

lol :ROFLMAO: thought for a minute there you had a weird sadistic habit of taking years to build a beautiful tank and then put one of them ninja star snails in it to wipe out everything !

Yep. Were leaving my grandparents, stopping for stuff to fix breakfast then home and bed as well. Have a good night buddy.

Light shipped yesterday and FedEx tracking says delivery on Thursday. Instill have to figure out how I'm going to hang it...

Think I got it. I'm gonna get a piece of plate glass at work for now and then hang the four wires individually with those spring loaded anchor hook screw things.

Back