Living Reefs T-Shirt Contest!

nope no tramp stamp for me.. maybe upper back that way when I take the shirt off i can still advertise. :bounce:

wow im late, didnt even know this great idea was going on...So are we still deciding on a design & slogan or is it all done now?

I'm pretty sure I've still have my Tang Police badge on my other computer. I'll take a look when i get home tonight wouldn't hurt to toss it on for fun, but I agree, I would't necessarily suggest making it into the "Official Living Reefs Shirt"

Beyond that, I hope to toss my hat into the ring at some point this weekend :mrgreen:

Not a serious entry, but, as per Altohombre's request:

TangPoliceT.jpg

Wow, this is great! I just had a great experience ordering t-shirts from CustomInk.com. Using their Lab I tried a few different designs and ultimately found one that worked. If you modify quantities or colors or shirt type (they give you several choices of each), they give you instant quotes to see what the cost difference would be. Super fast shipping, great communication, and quality products. The shirt choices include organic, heavy, light, all kinds of colors, baseball t's, athletic tee's, jerseys, and tons more. Just a thought.

As far as an entry goes, i'll work one up. I do really like d2's vertical layout.

Does anyone have a recommendation of a coral to use?

I definitely like the idea of selling " We are smaller and that makes us better/different" idea.

i think andysgirl has the best one so far, i am a professional....... i love that...

i have to vote against the one that has people's quotes on it, no offence, its just that while i've been a member of other organizations, anytime someone gets something "personalized" towards any specific member or group of members, it allways causes some upset with some other members...

the other one that i saw that i liked said "fresh fish" but i think it should be printed on the front of the shirt with an arrow pointing down.. hehehehe ok, not really, but it was funny.

I was planning to, just didn't get any time this weekend, I was working on my motorcycle, editting the recital video for my girlfriend's dance studio, and doing my portion of the apartment chores :grumble:...if only I could get one of those free maids that everyone is always talking about...:scratchch ...oh ya, a housewife :mrgreen: ....kidding, kidding :bowdown: save your hate mail for next time when I'm not intentionally being an ass.

Anyway, back to topic, I'm planning on finishing sanding today and tossing on my first coat of paint for the bike, so maybe that will get me in an artsy mood :mrgreen:...worst case, I'll plan to have something by THIS weekend.

Seems like D2mini's designs represent the general style of folks on here, which means whatever I do come up with might not resonate all to well with folks...so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, just think of it as adding to the brainstorming process :mrgreen:

Back