Living Reefs T-Shirt Contest!

Guy(phuture) don't appologize, please, my opinion is just another voice in the crowd! We all have likes and dislikes and mine don't hold any more weight than yours. Im sure we will vote on which style everyone would want and the majority will win. You aren't causeing any problems at all and I hope my post didn't make it sound like you were...

I'm all for the better fitting and feeling T, the thick ones are like Dennis said "Restrictive".

Oh and Andysgirl has my vote thus far!

Just so you guys are straight on the "weight" of a shirt. It has to do with the strength of the cotton and how long it will last. You ever get a free t shirt at a Grand opening or from a radio station? That's a 5oz. or less. Practically see-through and is the size of a doll shirt after one wash. 6oz is more like one you might buy at a store for a decent price. I do believe that the Admins will ultimatley make the decision on the type of shirt and color and so on, but I could be wrong there as well. Knowing Biff, she will choose a few and put those up for a vote.

I will put a few styles up for vote at the same time as I put the design up for vote. They will be good quality, but cost effective as well.

Seabee thanks so much for checking into the yeti size for me. I hate getting a shirt I love and after I wash it, it comes nowhere close to fitting my 6'6 body.

And for what its worth, I prefer no pocket but like ryang said no matter what ill buy it! All I care is that it will fit!

Seabee thanks so much for checking into the yeti size for me. I hate getting a shirt I love and after I wash it, it comes nowhere close to fitting my 6'6 body.

And for what its worth, I prefer no pocket but like ryang said no matter what ill buy it! All I care is that it will fit!

Just so you guys are straight on the "weight" of a shirt. It has to do with the strength of the cotton and how long it will last. You ever get a free t shirt at a Grand opening or from a radio station? That's a 5oz. or less. Practically see-through and is the size of a doll shirt after one wash. 6oz is more like one you might buy at a store for a decent price. I do believe that the Admins will ultimatley make the decision on the type of shirt and color and so on, but I could be wrong there as well. Knowing Biff, she will choose a few and put those up for a vote.

There might be an inconsistency in the weight or those freebie radio station shirts are like 2.5oz. :mrgreen: Probably the latter.

I just went through my closet. I have at least two American Apparel 100% Combed Cotton shirts. One is a silkscreened shirt that was bought in big name store. The other is one that was silkscreened by a place that my coworker uses. They are identical, high quality, nice fitting shirts. If you like baggy, you'll have to buy a size up as these are true to size. But regardless of fit-style, they are no where near the freebie give-away quality. I throw those straight in the garbage or keep them for when I'm painting the house or something.
I've done some silkscreening myself on the heavy 6.1oz Gildan 100% cotton shirts and i never wear them, they're just not as comfortable as all my other T's.

That's my experience, anyway. :Cheers:

#12 The font is a little small...it says: "Stuck with the same old aquarium advice?"

attachment.php
Hmmmmm, probably not a good choice of words there. I don't think you want to go around dissing another reef forum (especially 1 where I'm a mod).

www.aquariumadvice.com

thats one interesting fish you got there Dennis! I Think I really like the first one the best. Im not sure about actually telling people i blow. I am not ready to come out of the closet :mrgreen:

We can get the LT in another brand like I said. Look for Port and Company in the website.

We can get the LT in another brand like I said. Look for Port and Company in the website.
So just to get this straight. would people be able to choose a style they want and get it printed? or do the orders that require x ammount minimum have the be the same exact style shirt?

Back