Marinne's 65G LPS tank

just an update...both the clowns are eating very well, I have been adding bio-viv garlic to their Mysis and rods food

also, I do have 825GPH of flow in my tank as of right now which is turning my tank over 27 times an hour...think I finally have a flow pattern that I actually like in a tank, everything is moving in the flow but not getting blasted except for the flowerpot which does like a little blasting

Man I LOVE my Picasso clowns...just gorgeous, also picked up a Cardinal yesterday and he loves hanging with the clowns

they are not aggressive towards each other which is awesome but the Cardinal won't eat anything I have offered yet...Mysis shrimp, new life spectrum pellets, spirulina brine shrimp and rods food...he sucks it in then keeps spitting it out yet every time I look in the tank he is eating something out of the water?? pods I am guessing just weird

I am pretty sure that's what he is eating but wish he would eat frozen food
Keep trying with the frozen food if one doesn't work try a different one, my fish doesn't like some frozen food like mysis shrimp or spirulina formula, but they love formula one and a little bit Rodd's.

FTS...sorry my camera is not taking good pictures for some reason, keeps being blurry from the LED fixture

Attachments

• DSC_0217.JPG
    DSC_0217.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 280
So I noticed today some slimy looking stringy algae...WTF!!!!

It stays at night though and snails are eating it/not dying...it is also only on some rocks, mostly my dry rock

I do weekly water changes, run GFO, run a protein skimmer, use RODI water and feed every other day with frozen food...Dino's or something else?

man I just can't catch a break, fist my tank had flesh eating Isopods and now all of a sudden I have Dino's even though I am doing everything right

not over feeding, running a skimmer, running GFO and carbon, using LED's, brand new RO filters, weekly 10% changes, dipping all of my corals, around 900GPH flow

WHY ME!!!! this is so much BS, why do people who use Tap water with no skimmer never have these issues and great looking tanks

I can't nuke this tank as I have way too much money invested, trying a blackout to see if it works and no WC's...just put brand new GFO and carbon in

and I ordered new frags :cry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back