Marinne's 65G LPS tank

it is pretty sad, I hate it here because people just don't care...there are soo many jobs that people can do whatever they want and get away with it

the girl that I confronted at Petco actually yelled across the store "the clownfish are still breathing!!". It took everything I had to now knock her out

Did order some nice DD Zoa rocks on live aquaria yesterday(some GSP, Green Bay Packer Zoa rock and a combo Zoa rock)...should be here tomorrow, pics to come!!! oh and a surprise on Friday

not telling until I update with pics

What can that it be? It must be something really cool, like a clam, a rare coral or a new fancy fish. :giggle:

Some many options, I guess I will have to wait for those pictures. :D

Petco is only good for $1/G tank sales. Otherwise they are truly sad to see. At least all the ones I've visited.
I have 2/ea. Petco and Petsmart and one of the Petcos was lucky enough to get a very knowledgable lady. Who basically asserted herself as alpha male. Er...female.

PetSmart here carries no Marine stuff except the little boxes of ReefCrystals and InstantOcean and some of the crossover stuff....they are afraid that people will think they're destroying the reefs....shame they don't use it as a platform to teach the uninformed....

PetSmart here carries no Marine stuff except the little boxes of ReefCrystals and InstantOcean and some of the crossover stuff....they are afraid that people will think they're destroying the reefs....shame they don't use it as a platform to teach the uninformed....
Same here.

here is the surprise...a pair of Picasso clowns!!

Attachments

• DSC_0148.JPG
    DSC_0148.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 275
quick question...there was copper in the water the clowns came in, I floated them and then dripped for 1 hour and netted them out of the bags

however, I used my hydrometer to test the salinity of the bags...can I use my syringe again? will copper sit in my plastic syringe for my hydrometer?

I think if you rinsed it well it will be fine. I don't think the short exposure to the copper would cause it to bond with the syringe.

I have been using it a lot, just want to be sure I don't transfer any copper...sometimes I squeeze the water back in the tank, I haven't done it since I used it but did when I was testing my WC water

Back