Marinne's 75G Reef

I had a one spot foxface for years....he lived happily in my 75....That is a beautiful Magnificent Foxface!!!! Mine was a total nutcase....loved him....he liked to go to the surface, suck air and then just drift down, open his mouth and blow bubbles....Constantly did it....

Really funny fish....

some pic updates

newest additions...two chromis
DSC_01173_zps1df9b33e.jpg

Duncan coral looking good
DSC_01123_zpsc6af08ea.jpg

Frogspawn
DSC_01143_zpsa6598d54.jpg

far away pic
DSC_01083_zpsce36ca39.jpg

Tank is doing awesome...all the levels have stayed perfect and I am thinking of doing bi-weekly WC's now instead of every week

calcium is right at 440, Phosphate 0, AMM 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate 0 and salinity stable at 1.025

I have added 2 chromis and a orange spotted watchmen goby throughout the past 2 weeks and everyone is eating like pigs, they absolutely love Rods food and don't even wait for me to put it in the tank...they litterally are jumping out lol

the only problem is I have tackled the algae and I am afraid my inverts will start to starve so I put 2 snails in the sump and moved 3 more in the 60G FOWLR

so right now I only have 6 astrea, 20 nassirus, 1 turbo and 9 hermits in the 75

new pics

frogspawn

Duncan

candycane

Hammer

big mushroom colony

New firefish, his name is twitch

This is my lemonpeel that is in my 65G FOWLR...great fish!!

how is your orange spotted goby? ive had mine for about 1 week and have seen him for about 10 seconds total. he never comes out. hopefully its just a break in period

Back