skimmer-g3
2 return pumps mag-9/mag12
2 nanostreams 6045
Hydor 2-Way Basic Wavemaker with 2 x Koralia Controllable Pumps/Powerheads
3-250 Watt German Radium 20000K Metal Halide Bulbs
2- 55watt t-5
300lb live rock
150 phos reactor

I'm thinking of upgrading my skimmer to a g-5 what do you guys think the cool thing is it wont cost me nothing.And also any one know of return pumps insump that are as reliable as mag but don't run so hot.

Sounds like an awesome system you're building. I'm researching skimmers myself, so I won't be much help :) I'm sure someone will pop in their :twocents:

Congrats!

Ok the upgraded skimmer wont cost you anything or this whole setup wont? Either way how did you do that?

Woot!
Who's making your tank?

I've been reading nothing but good about Eheim pumps. They can be used internal or external. I just bought a 1260 to run externally. They are supposed to run very quiet and last forever.

I pm'd him, not email. You join the forum and then you can pm him. As well as get access to the forums, which he responds to. Or call the store. He's really great to talk to. Super nice guy.

How about g-4 ???
Okay is it apparent I don't know JACK about these g-3 / g-5 things?
I'm with Smitty on this on. Hurry up with the pics! :mrgreen:

195 is coming this Saturday YES I decided to go with no sand in the tank so im going to use star board 1/4 inch,because i will not have to worry about my tank crashing in 2 years .I cant wait its like being 5 years old and waiting for Santa I will post pic soon.

What it has ben 24 minutes and still no pics. Oh you said Saturday. Sorry. :lol:

Okay then you have until Sunday 12:01 A.M. :mrgreen:

Back