Oceanic biocube 29 glass or acrylic

Robtv

Reefing newb
Just got a cleaning magnet and it tells me glass only my wife thinks is
Acrylic also purchased a new hydrometer it tells me to leave 24 hours in salt water
Dip it in my tank and looks like is almost 1.022 is this okay or shoal I do it after the 24 hours period to be more accurate

idk i did some research just now and there is a lot of confusion i have been under the impression my biocube is acrylic.. maybe not? some one may chime in?

Quick ? I just installed my new filter and I'm looking at the owners manual Shows that the filter goes against the front Wall and the on I have goes another way is there any way to up load images with a iPad to the site

After purchasing a oceanic bio magnet for algae for glass the owners manual is wrong I made little scratches on the acrylic will call oceonic tomorrow and ask them If it glass or acrylic will post info after I speak with them

Trust me.It's not glass.I've sold enough of them to know first hand.
Had more than a few go arounds with Oceanic about it from customers ( as well as us ) thinking it was glass only to have it scratched to hell and back the first time an algae magnet was run inside of it.

I bought my tank used and it has seen its better days. Huge scratches in it that wouldn't be there if it was glass, unless the previous owners were trying out there glass cutting skills. :/

quick question can anyone confirm what the second light switch on the bio cube 29 gallon controls i beleive its for the LED night lights but not really sure its not turning them off they stay on all the time not sure switch might be bad.

if they are to the LEDs you can leave them on all the time, it wont hurt anything and they draw such a small amount of power it wont hurt your powerbill in any way

Back