Old Moe's 75g

Cannot believe the detail on the clown. Great camera work!

Thanks!!!

I really like that picture too :Cheers:

just being critical of my self ( as we all are :frustrat:)... going to keep trying so the whites are not blown out, hopefully can get some detail on the whites too. Having Fun!

I had an elephant ear in my first reef (125). It never ate anything, but after researching more before setting up my second tank, I decided to leave it out of the stock list.

Sorry to be the one with the bad news, but I would get rid of it ASAP, there are so many horror stories about those things eating entire tanks.

elephant ear mushroom - Google Search

Wow... Live aquaria doesn't even mention that!!

That is why this forum is one of the best, everyone looks out for each other.

Thank you!!!

I guess good thing it is still small enough that it didn't pull a little shop of horrors me. "Feed me Seymour"

OK,,, finally got off my ass an took some more pictures.

Trying to think of all the changes I have done... will update as I remember.... :grumble:

I finally added a new Fish... Yellow Eyed Kole Tang from Divers Den... absolutely first class operation, Liveaquaria does an amazing job in packaging the fish and corals. I also added some Nassarius Snails and a couple of Mexican Turbos... the hermit crabs have dwindled the numbers of that past year+

New Kole Tang

IMG_1927_wb.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_2019_crop.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

Last edited:
Also added an Orange Guttatus Birdsnest (Certified Captive Grown ) from Diver's Den

IMG_1989_crop.jpg

and here is the Trumpet with tenticles out. Not new, but I liked the pic

IMG_1987_crop.jpg

Last edited:
thanks! I was not sure about getting an Urchin because I did not want it moving everything around. This one is small, maybe about 2" or less. Colors are awesome.

Back