Old Moe's 75g

Frogspawn: It now has about 22 heads ( got it with 8.. I think ), doing very well

IMG_0631_c.jpg

New Addition: Gorgonia... I like this coral!

IMG_0632.jpg

New Addition: Trumpet Coral

IMG_0633_c.jpg

Zoas going very well too

IMG_0660_c.jpg

New Addition: Ricordea ( picked up Red and Yellow )

IMG_0634_c.jpg

New Addition: Brain Coral ( I think ), not sure what type ?

IMG_0637_c.jpg

New Addition: Green Star Polyp... growing like crazy, these are cool also

IMG_0642_c.jpg

Some sort of Button Polyp ( I think )

yikes.. computer on the fritz... wanted to post before I lost it.

Some sort of Button Polyp ( I think )
IMG_0663_c.jpg

Feather Duster ( I like this also... who am I kidding.. I like them all :)

IMG_0666.jpg

Hairy Mushroom
IMG_0638_c.jpg

When I changed the Green Star Polyp to Black and white,.. it looked like a bunch of Octopus... anyway, thought it came out cool.

IMG_0642_bw.jpg

Thanks for Looking !!!

It's been over 4months since I added my last fish ( FoxFace ), thinking it is close to time for me to pick up another fish...

I was thinking a Tang... dreaming about the White tail Bristletooth :Cheers:

its good to dream!

only thing I am worried about, is that my tank does not have any algea ( feel the punches through my monitor as I type that )... was wondering if it is fair to put a Tang in my tank without nature Algea? I only get some Algea in my sump.

Thanks!

Tank looks amazing! You should supplement algae for the fox face (and potential tang) with algea sheets. And everyone seems to have that algae growth at the leather base, I guess its a popular residential district for algae.

Tank looks amazing! You should supplement algae for the fox face (and potential tang) with algea sheets. And everyone seems to have that algae growth at the leather base, I guess its a popular residential district for algae.

strange about the base of the leather...

I add 1 piece every other day for the fox Face now.. alternating between two different types ( its fun to watch.. Fox Face darts out and goes to town,, then the clown fish take a couple bits to see what all the excitement is about,, then the turbo sails finish it up )

so basically I feed a half cube every other day, and a sheet on alternating days.

Food:
Hikari Mysis Shrimp ( purple Package ) 1/2 cube
Hikari Spirulina Brine for the greens (green package) ( about a 1/4 to 1/2 cube with the mysis )

Thanks again!

Those are some AMAZING pictures.

Thanks,.. they are with my Canon 7D and 60mm macro lens.. great combo... just wish I took more pictures with it.

most of the pics above are basically straight from the camera, just cropped a little bit.

thank you again for the compliment! much appreciated :Cheers:

If you already supplementing algea, its no issue to add a tang then :)

Nice!.. thanks, going to wait for the White Tail for now,,, but I will not hold my Breath since they seem to be hard to come by.

Are there any other tangs that you would recommend for a 75g? The two-spot also looks nice and is listed as a peaceful fish ( I really dont want to add anything that will cause issues with my existing fish ( 2-Clowns,1-FoxFace,1-Goby) )

thanks!

I have not updated my build in awhile...

Still have not added a new fish yet.. Looking at a Kole Tang now. Looks like it is 50/50 on tempermant.

I added some more coral and my first clam.

I also changed out my fuge light to a LED 6500k light, Chaeto was not growing at all under the spiral light with cone... under the LED it is starting to show growth... goes to show that each tank is different.

Teardrop Maxima ( Picture does not do it justice, it is stunning )
IMG_0902.jpg

New Polyp ( Not sure on the exact Name )
IMG_0907_wb.jpg

Clove Polyps
IMG_0941_wb.jpg

Updated FTS ( Waiting for the leather to spit )
IMG_0900.jpg

Thanks for Looking!

Back