Votes: 4 44.4%
  • LPS

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ricordias

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
try to! it just comes natural. we should elect him club jester, or club wipping boy! We love you dave, even though your loyalties are to other clubs when your the vice president of ours. speaking of which we should pass a new law, NO FRATERNIZING WITH OTHER CLUBS WHEN YOUR THE VICE PRES. OF OURS! LOL!
Whats the likelyhood of gettting quality handpicked stuff at those prices, hes not stupid, Im sure he sells nice stuff, but lets be honest this is his way of weeding out the stuff hes not willing to sell as handpicked quality stuff and cant sell otherwise cause its not worth the shipping. Just my opinion

I'm still in if we order. I would think, as brandon said, if we don't like some of the frags we could probably sell them at the swap. I bet there will be a good mix of stuff. Some really nice stuff and some average stuff. He gets too many great reviews to screw people by sending all kenya, gsp and brown acros...

And if it really sucks we'll just get David to photoshop them and sell them as rare stuff on e-bay!! ( just trying to keep up with the new rules!!)

Ok, ok, i'll give it to you guys, your funny. I even got a chuckle or two. Patrick you just got off the free frag list, and Brandon and Brian have been off for a while. It's ok though I still love you all! ;)

BTW David can photoshop like a mug!!!

Hey if you cant beat them, join them.

good to see your on board dave, and dang the new guys already tearin it up isnt he.You go boy! I hope you dont ever leave us dave Id be affraid I might be next on the "pic on me" list. and you do it so well!

So what's the deal with the order? Are we going to try and place one this week? I'm still up for it if anyone else is. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a frag of that superman Anthony saw. Well one can always hope!!

Are you in for friday james? Do we even have enough to order yet anthony? Has anyone heard from michael? I would think he would want in on this, and dave you might as well get a couple whats it gonna hurt?

OK. As of this morning, 06/28, we have the following peeps and dollar amonts.
James - $56 - zoos and LPS
Anthony - $56 - SPS
Braindead - $40 - SPS
Brian - $40 - SPS
Patrick - $32 - LPS, zoos, rics
David - $32 - SPS?

That gives us $256 total. Can anyone find out if Michael wants in? Is there anyone else that might want to get in, locally, before Friday? We are still $70.00 short for the 40 frag pack. We are only $12 short for the 30 frag pack. If we get the 30 we will have to bump the price per frag from $8.00 to $8.20. Just some thoughts to discuss.

I dont guess it makes much difference but Im in for lps, rics. sps only if theres montis. Ill make up the difference if we want to go ahead and get the #30 box.

I'm still in for 4 frags. I don't really have the set up for sps though. But when we divide them up I can either try to trade with one of you guys or sell them at the swap in Aug. We just need to figure out when we want to place the order. So I guess it's time to :pooh: or get off the pot so to speak. I'm afraid if we wait too much later into summer it will get too hot. Or is that just the newbie talking?

Back