Samhain's 90 Gallon Reef

Wow, I can't believe how blue she's already turning! Those are really nice shots of your fish - they clearly like group shots ;) I am so glad to hear everyone is doing well and that the new protein skimmer is working out great!

Here are a couple videos of my tank from last night. Hubby was watching UFC, so it sounds like my tank is located in a gym. Oh well.

Coral order came in! Missing a few that they forgot to send, but I should be getting them on Thursday, shipping gratis. They forgot all the mushrooms and my GSP. But that's neither here nor there. Here are some pics of the corals I did get!

In the dark
IMG_1340.jpg

And after the lights came on.
IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

I am too. The zoa frags are HUGE! For size reference on the SPS frags, I'm drip acclimating them in the top of an API test kit. The Monti Cap is another giant! They are lots bigger than I thought they would be, especially since there were only two WYSIWYG frags in the whole bunch. The rest are the stock frags that they send out. I am really impressed with the quality of the frags from Atlantic Sea Farms. And the prices are great too! All my frags were $15 or less.

Playing around taking pics of the new additions, as well as some of the rest of the tank.

Green Hairy Mushroom
IMG_1356.jpg

Hermione checking out the new shrooms
IMG_1358.jpg

FTS
IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

Relocated my Candy Cane, and it seems much happier now
IMG_1366.jpg

Corals

Dragon Fire zoas that ended up being a combo colony
IMG_1367.jpg

Palys
IMG_1370.jpg

Purple Nurple Palys and my exponentially increasing zoa colony
IMG_1373.jpg

And last but not least, my favorite photo from the session!
IMG_1377.jpg

Back