Samhain's 90 Gallon Reef

Your tank looks amazing as always! And Neo is by far my favorite fish - looks like he's got so much personality, even in the photos you've posted of him!

Well, I never did get my lemonpeel mimic tang. Kinda sad about that, but I did get a substitute with free shipping. Actually it ended up being three substitutes, but one showed up with a huge gash in its side (idk how that happened, but it did). So, LiveAquaria being the great company they are, offered to send me another fish free of all charges, including shipping. It should be here next Tuesday. Pics will be forthcoming after the lights come on and critters are done acclimating. Unfortunately, the fish with the gash in its side is in the freezer now.:( It kinda looked like someone had gaffed him in the side.....So what did I get? You'll find out soon!!!!

Here are my new tank inhabitants!

Introducing Jaques!
IMG_1126.jpg

And here's Ash!
IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

Ash introducing himself to Lily
IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

My other fish was another Flameback Angel, the other half of a pair. Really bummed about that; I was looking forward to observing the angels as a pair. But now that I've introduced one, I'm not going to introduce another. Oh well.

besides your firefish who i'm guessing loves the camera. :)

She really seems to. She's never acted scared of it or anything, Just hammed it up from day one! And she's a fairly slow swimmer, so she's easy to catch on pixel....

Back