More pics

Attachments

• assessor.JPG
    assessor.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 381
  • shells.JPG
    shells.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 517
Can you guys believe after all the drama I've kept the flame angel, six line, clown and assessor alive since January? I never thought it possible. I've had the 3 cardinals for a month now and am done adding fish as I am at 7.

I believe it it just takes time... some times more time for some than others everyone's tank is different and matures at different rates. My tanks I have all took different amounts of time to mautre. One tank the 29g took about 8months before it would hold a fish and keep it alive the 20g reef was ready to go after a month cycle.

The 180g I had took 4 months to cycle and I could not keep a fish alive in it for more than a week I still never found out why with tests coming back all good to go. it took 2 years for that 180 to keep a fish alive. My friend Jim who lives in the house with the built in 180 is still running it today with my 6 year old yellow tang. every tank is truly different in my opinion. They also have there own mystery's the only tank I have ever had that did not do this is my Bow Front that I'm running right now. with the swop from the 20g to this bow i had not ill effects with it.

So I say cheers to you Sarah:Cheers: Keep up the great work and never give up hope. We all learn from each other and become better at this hobby with each step we take.

Thanks all! It is a coraline algae FEST in there for sure. No clue how that happened.

Better than me I can barely get an infestation hahaha.... Or I should say I always get green coralline on my glass never pink purple or any other color of it. on my rocks I get the pink and purple some times blue.

Last edited:
Barry I LOVE your P.S.!!! Have I told you that before? Well, it's fan-damn-tastic.

Thank you Sarah! :) It doesn't work anymore. My work phone went off and she looked at it and saw a friend of mine had text me on it so she read it and about 2 months worth of texts back and forth from him. She now knows all the corals I bought weren't 10 bucks. LOL!

Looks good! Dunno if ive asked or you have stated but have you ordered from Happycoral? They are Ohio based and have some nice looking stuff. I think its like 15 dollars shipping to my house. If you have a FB you can FB them too. Good job tho! :)

Back