Smitty's Reef

Smitty, you looking for frags? What are you looking at putting in there?

c

I'm setting my mindframe on a lps dominant tank, with a few softies and maybe a sps or two. I'm also into lots of various inverts...and a few small fish. As soon as I get myself some good lighting on this tank, I'll start stocking my tank with corals...in about a month or so.

Lol...I'm sorry guys. I'm waiting on my tax return so that I can get my lights. But I did get a nice cuc about 2 weeks ago. I picked up 2 turbo snails, 2 margarita snails, 3 nass snails, and 8 blue-legged crabs. Once I get my lights, I'm gonna start buying my corals, and that should be in the next 2 weeks or so.

The hardest part about the wait is doing a lot of research and still not sure which lighting to get. 30in lights are not easy to shop for, and I can't hang anything from the ceiling, seeing that I'm still not in my own home. So I'm gonna need you guys suggestions.

Naww...I don't want to put no holes in my grandmothers walls or ceilings, so that's not really an option for me, which makes it harder to shop.

Your lucky lol, apparently I owe 1k this year...apparently being a student, with a wife and kids doesn't offset enough.

Meh, I'd take my promotion over a refund, think I need to fix my w-4 exemptions...goodluck finding a good light, been waiting on some updates from ya :)

Meh, I'd take my promotion over a refund, think I need to fix my w-4 exemptions...goodluck finding a good light, been waiting on some updates from ya :)

Three years ago, my exemptions were screwed up and I ended up owing $1,600. I fixed them for the next year so that extra was taken out of every paycheck. Since then, it's been smooth sailing, and I get to look forward to a little treat every spring!!

Back