wontonflip's 125g build

OMG I thought I'd NEVER be able to update this thread! Anyway a few pics, poor quality taken w/ my dinky point and shoot ;) Maybe hubby will take nice ones w/ his dslr.

Today was a good day! In case you didn't read, I took it upon myself to give in to bad corporations, and bought a sickly teeny tiny baby blue hippo tang. He's in a rubbermaid qt right now. I only managed to get this one shot of him:

DSC08158.jpg

I'm gonna leave him alone for now. No signs of eating yet, but I've been changing out a clip of algae for him, just in case. Plus I picked up a peppermint shrimp:

DSC08156.jpg

Then I went to another LFS -- Marine Scene -- I got my foxface from them a few months ago. They're awesome! I came home with a Kole Tang (which my son named Toon Link) and a Coral Beauty (which my daughter aptly named Briar Rose...what a girl she is!). Obviously, I really don't know if these are males or females lol But they'll take the name we give them, and they're gonna like it!

DSC08202.jpg

Here is is waiting in line with the lawnmower blenny for the algae sheet
DSC08220.jpg

Coral Beauty:
DSC08221.jpg

The prissy bitch mooned me!
DSC08224.jpg

Here's one of me pissing off Buster:
DSC08153.jpg

And a random shot of one of my chromis asleep on the sand:

DSC08149.jpg

I must add...that I'm super impressed w/ the stock at this LFS. The Kole and the Coral Beauty are swimming all over the place, and picking at the rocks already! They're both schooling, and Buster the foxface is watching them, eager to play, I'm sure. The whole point of me wanting these big fish is thath I'm hoping Buster will come out of his corner more, besides to eat.

I see that foxface has gotten all fattened up since the last time we saw him.:D

Great looking fish Wonton....I was expecting to see an "ichy" tang though?

He has a few ich spots on his fin and body...not a whole lot...but he's also discolored in some areas. He is still just hanging out behind my powerhead. At least he's upright!

The foxface did get big and fat :) for a flat fish, he sure is round in the middle ;)

After many many many many........many attempts to catch these wiggly fish, I finally caught a few decent shots....too bad I did not clean my glass so you'll see lots of spots and algae LOL I didn't get all the fish, but here are some:

That clown is a wiggly mofu! Last 2 chromis behind him
DSC1148_clown_chromis.jpg

Gobe
DSC1145_gobe.jpg

The elusive Buster (always hides the second the camera is out!)
DSC1118_buster-1.jpg

Buster's favorite bathroom! if there's poop to be pushed out, you'll find him behind these rocks!!
DSC1134_buster.jpg

The Bozo the clown, Briar Rose, and Toon Link (son, ever the Zelda fan, named the tang!) The weirdness on Briar rose were water marks that I did not clean off the glass.
DSC1130_bozo_rose_link.jpg

Awesome shot of Briar Rose picking at the rocks upside down
DSC1127_rose-1.jpg

Link and Banggai in the background
DSC1122_link_banggai-1.jpg

Link, Buster, and Briar Rose chit chatting by the algae sheet
DSC1114_link_buster_rose-1.jpg

Back