d2mini's Epic Fantabulous New Reef Build

The build started back in september when we started building the house. The tank is just one small part of it! :mrgreen:

I'm preggers too so no bitch slaps for me hahaha jk. Only Arnold can be a pregnant man.

Just photoshop a tank in for now.

Don't you guys remember rule number one? Patience, my pretties ;)

The new build will be awesome, Dennis! I guess you need to start thinking about a stocking plan LOL

No see Dennis has to have his tank done before his thread starts. That is the law, the end.

I waited till my tank was cycled and populated before I posted so I feel no pitty nor have the patience.

Of course I am just playing around but am I? :)

He is going to wow da crowd but man do it before December 21st, 2012 hahahahahahaha.

Omg. I've only been in this hobby 3 short months and even the idea of a build like this has me more excited than the reality of a threesome with Eva Mendez and Jennifer Lopez !!!!!

Looking forward to following this one!!!!!!!!!

Omg. I've only been in this hobby 3 short months and even the idea of a build like this has me more excited than the reality of a threesome with Eva Mendez and Jennifer Lopez !!!!!

The "reality" of a threesome with them? Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron? :rofl: Anyways, that scenario seems more realistic than Dennis actually setting up a real tank at this point! :trampolin:fechten2::chair:

No see Dennis has to have his tank done before his thread starts. That is the law, the end.

I waited till my tank was cycled and populated before I posted so I feel no pitty nor have the patience.

Of course I am just playing around but am I? :)

He is going to wow da crowd but man do it before December 21st, 2012 hahahahahahaha.

Right...... That's when the world ends don't cha know :D

tumblr_lq7odlQnlD1qftkf9o1_500_large.gif

LOL! :lol:
But thanks anyway! :mrgreen:

While Leon is waiting on this tank, Eva and Jennifer can come over to my house and we will wait the tank thread out together!:mrgreen: Besides we all know that Dennis is going to cut and paste Dcan's tank pictures for his thread. :mrgreen::shock:

Back