dcantucson's Zero Edge

Wow...each pic a minute apart...I think he's trying to make up for loss time ;) Either that, or he's just trying to be a post whore LOL

Do you have a lot of water loss from evaporation or spillage?

Roughly around 5-7 gallons a day but it is hooked up directly to the RODI unit outside on the back porch. It is hooked up to the facet and then a 1/4" tube goes through the wall and along the baseboard to the sump. Pretty maintenance free as far as top offs.

Sometimes a snail will cause some trickling on the outside wall of the tank, but we have concrete floors so it just dries. Have to occasionally mop up a little salt residue.

Methinks someone had fun with his new toy! :D :D :D GORGEOUS TANK, DAVID!!!!!! You underestimate yourself :)

I was always wondering how it looked like the water was filled to the brim...well, DUH because it is filled to the brim! I've never seen a setup like that. Boy, when you make people wait, you MAKE people wait :D Well worth it!

I can see how your water is crystal clear. The entire surface is one big overflow.

Thanks Wonton that means a lot. :)

WOW David, all I can say is BRAVO !!!!! Very awesome tank. Beautiful corals and the imaginary Tang rocks !!!!! Great job on the pics. :Cheers:

WOW! Dcan! What a beautiful tank! I am very impressed! Looks fantastic! I like the mandrain goby pic! Its almost like looking at the world through his eyes! Your corals are gorgeous!

Really like that Acan. Haven't seen colors like that before.

I think those used to be mine. :bye2:

First pics I've seen since David adopted them. They look really nice. I believe they are called Jester acans or maybe Court Jester acans. :question:

David the tank is ROCKIN!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back