dcantucson's Zero Edge

Poor Dcan. He's going to come back and say- WTH!!!! Zombies, Jessica Simpson, vampires, oh my! What a MUCKED up thread! :mrgreen:
:bounce::zombie::death:

This is like an EPIC thread hijacking :^:

Woah, woah, woah, slow down there.....THIS was a showcase thread??? I thought it was the zombie thread?? :shock:

Well you see Wonton, while you are definitely incorrect as to the nature of this thread, your confusion is understandable as THERE ARE MORE FREAKIN' PHOTOS OF ZOMBIES THAN OF A ZERO EDGE TANK in this thread.

Those of us here at Dcan, Toucan, & Bomb Shelter Inc. apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and strive to better fulfill our duties as a member of the Living Reefs team.

Thank you for your time, and understanding.

:mrgreen: (I am a non-attorney spokesperson for Dcan, Toucan, & Bomb Shelter Inc.)

Well you see Wonton, while you are definitely incorrect as to the nature of this thread, your confusion is understandable as THERE ARE MORE FREAKIN' PHOTOS OF ZOMBIES THAN OF A ZERO EDGE TANK in this thread.

Those of us here at Dcan, Toucan, & Bomb Shelter Inc. apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and strive to better fulfill our duties as a member of the Living Reefs team.

Thank you for your time, and understanding.

:mrgreen: (I am a non-attorney spokesperson for Dcan, Toucan, & Bomb Shelter Inc.)

Thank you SO MUCH for making me spit chicken-fried rice allover my iPhone :grumble:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay so I couldn't let the 'Zombie' thread get away without posting pics of my FAVORITE Zombie Everrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
BILLY!!!!! The worlds sweetest Zombie!!!
d5a485ef.jpg

d5c14680.jpg

Back