Dr Marco's 125 experiment

I hear ya Redline. Yote, the redneck in me came out with the posterboard. It actually is growing on me. I am thinking it looks pretty OK. Now, I need to add about 80 lbs of live rock (no cheap matter) and about a dozen soft corals (again, no cheap matter). My goal is to get it ready for POTM by about december. Hope your 180 doesn't take that long Alexander

-Doc

well doc, with all the moving this year I highly doubt ill be ready for any potm full tank shot before or even same time as you. it sucks.... but that's life

please do. that would make me really happy, and you as well, but my happiness is the thing to focus on here

-Doc

when you do get one, don't worry about the size, just make sure it is bigger than the Koran, which shouldn't be a problem since your Koran is pretty tiny now

-Doc

by when you mean if ? :) I'm just stressin about moving my animals in freezing temps. I mean the tank drained, basically sandbed in the back of a pickup in freezing weather. its def not a good thing

I did it. sand will be fine if not exposed for too long. you will lose any coralline algae. It has taken me months to get that back.

keep your livestock in the cab tho. :mrgreen:

-Doc

oh yes. livestock are going in the back of an explorer. and tank water will be in trashcans so it will be hard to get the temp down in such a large container. ugh. still stressed tho.

ok, I came all the way over here to the 125 build thread, nearly 45 minutes later. and still no pic!!! what the hell? :mrgreen: my mouse clicking finger is getting tired trying to chase down these illusive lionfish pics.

damn, photobucket sucks. I have been trying to upload the decent pics for like 30 minutes and NOTHING. it just shows 0% complete. bastards. I do have some so give me just a sec to put them on

-Doc

Back