Dr Marco's 125 experiment

Nice fish pics Doc.
Sorry about this Doc but Sohals are blah to me.

Dude, you are just green with envy. Its ok, I understand. you went with a lesser tang in your tank. I can see you at home banging your head against a wall, cursing your fish choice. I still like you though ;)

-Doc

Doc,You got the best angel tank I've ever seen.

Have you seen more than mine? Just kidding.

That was very kind to say. I got into this hobby for angelfish and no other reason. I have 5 now in my tank and may add a flame as the last one (hoping it doesn't get used like that blue-fin just did). I like to stare at the blue and koran angels as they school around the tank. it is a wonder to behold

-Doc

Can you believe this is just one fuzzy mushroom?

P1050012.jpg

there is one on the backside of the rock as well. it used to be purple tipped but now, it is not so much.

-Doc

That big fuzzy shroom is no big deal.I had one that was over a foot long.

I'm not green with envy either.My PBT is much prettier to me than some stankin sohal.

that is OK. that it what makes the hobby interesting. so many different tastes and so many different fish to please them. otherwise, all tanks would look the same

-Doc

as promised, a new addition to the 125. trying to get it up to speed with the 90 (which is having SPS problems currently). I am staying with only soft corals with this tank, although I may move to LPS corals that are hard and dome-like - (maze moons, closed brains, favia, etc) in the near future.

Here is the newest guy, granted, he has been in the tank for all of 10 minutes. He is pretty pissed off. when he is open, it is pretty impressive, maybe the size of a grapefruit.

P1100008.jpg

P1100009.jpg

oh yeah, and a pic of the Sohal for Dominick and Alexander

P1100010.jpg

-Doc

SO, I decided to add more stuff to the tank. the most recent addition is the BTA from tne 90 upstairs. It does not look happy, and I am sure it will take off and roam all over til it finds a happy place. Nothing but leathers to sting in this tank, so it is welcome to roam where it pleases. Maybe it will take out the keyhole angel!!!

I have him placed under PC lighting, as I did before. It seemed to look the same under the T-5 lighting as it did the PC last year. I am not too worried. I did not bother to acclimate it tho, just dropped it in with his rock he was attached to. hope that doesn't shock him to death. Now, if only I can catch the clowns, I will dump the lot into the 125 to add a bit of variety

-Doc

I know. his powder brown is cool, but it ain't no SOHAL. Not to mention it is 6 inches long and his in just tiny

-Doc

lionfish,

your yellow tang is pretty, but my Sohal will woop up on its ass. They are SUPER aggressive and just as beautiful. No contest. I win

-Doc

I have some bad news. Cosine, my pink-tail trigger, is no longer in my tank. I had a terrible choice to make, and I had to choose my angelfish. As of late, Cosine has been harassing my prized angelfish. She took off the fins of my blue angel and that was the last straw. I took her back to the LFS and I do miss her. SOrry Biff, but, it had to be done.

-Doc

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I read Tangent the sad news. He has since been repeatedly throwing himself against the eggcrate. As he is such a big fat mofo, his attempts at ending his own life have so far been fruitless. I hope he doesn't go on a hunger strike. I would hate to have to intubate a fish...

It was with the utmost sorrow that I made my decision. please give my regards to Tangent.

-Doc

My god, he's attempting to slit his wrists using the razor blade attached to the mag float!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

HAHAHAHAHA. that is such a tragedy. I had to make a choice. terrible as it was. May I recommend some grieving food for him. that always makes things better.

-Doc

Back