Dr Marco's 125 experiment

yes, they are yellow star polyps. they have done great in the angel tank. that is one coral they have no taste for.

-Doc

BTW, the Sohal has to be the most beautiful of all the tangs

-Doc

BTW, the Sohal has to be the most beautiful of all the tangs

-Doc

If Jack could read he would come down to utah and kick the living :pooh: out of you for a comment like that. Luckily he cant read, and if he could, well im stingy with my compter. dont worry i wont tell him

you know doc, you like to take risks. maybe your could pull off a bimac octopus with large angels? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

yes, I am planning another shark. it will take a while. I need to buy my wife furniture first. She wants to deck the place out before I get any more expensive fishies. I do have my eye on a blue milli tho, but not for this tank

-Doc

you are welcome to try that one out! Jack would love it. BTW, Jack is a puss compared to the Sohal. They have the largest scalple of any Tang. just cuz it is like a foot long doesn't make him bad-a$$

-Doc

yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't mean physically. I mean color patterns. Have you seen the blue on that Sohal???? Not to mentio it gets SOOOO big. Your Vlamingi is done, mine gets almost 18 inches.

-Doc

me 2. I will post a pic of me laying down in it. Kinda like Biff did in her 240, except I will need a 600 to fit my fat a$$ :grumble:

-Doc

here are some new pics

-Doc

PB150016.jpg

PB150005.jpg

PB150015.jpg

none of my fishies will fit in your tank, sorry. When you upgrade to the 90, you will be able to keep a yellow tang for a while and a Moorish Idol, but it will probably die, as Biff thinks mine will

-Doc

Back