Dr Marco's 125 experiment

ah, sorry about that Piggy. for some reason, I thought it was a 90. You can have many tangs in that baby, you might be able to squeeze in some good looking angelfish as well.

-Doc

I just got a pink-tail trigger today. He is about 3 inches long and eats like a horse. So far, no Ich. It was the "buffer fish" I needed to draw attention away from the Moorish Idol who is still eating and still alive. I will post pics of the little girl (looks feminine, with the pink and all) tomorrow.

-Doc

Wow, that is a little trigger! Can't wait to see pics. Can you name her Cosine so that Tangent will feel like he has an internet girlfriend?

I like Cosine. I hate math, but I like the name. DONE. Her name is Cosine. My kids will all think I am weird as they will invariably want to call her "pinky" or something like that. But, Cosine it will be.

-Doc

Alexander,

I was unable to get a pic last night before the lights went out. I will get some up tonight after work. I have a pretty heavy load of family therapy to do so I cannot leave early or I would have them up before now. Patience my friend you will like what you see

-Doc

Awww Cosine and Tangent sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! When you post a pic, LionFish needs to photoshop the two of them together in wedding garb for a portrait!

I thought of Pinky. And then I could name another one of my fish Brain. But I didn't think Brain really fit any of them... Except for the blenny, and he already has a name (Lenny).

I am just finishing up all the damn e-mail threads I have to respond to and I will get them up. I have 16 pics to post.

-Doc

OK. here we go with the trigger pics. Sorry it took so long, there was a lot of drama between the 14 and 12 year old regarding sharing friends. Now then, back to the pics

PB210022.jpg

PB210020.jpg

PB210023.jpg

PB210021.jpg

Now Tangent can sleep well know that his love his safe in my home.

-Doc

I got a partial tank shot as well with everyone, happily swimming and yes, the Moorish Idol has not died.

PB210025.jpg

-Doc

Beautiful fishies! Cosine is a hottie. I held the laptop up to the glass so that Tangent could see his online honey. He said that he would like to dictate a love email for me to type to her later on today. Tangent also wanted me to tell you to tell Cosine that he wants to E-snuggle with her every night.

PS - that tang is looking AWESOME, as is the idol. You definitely have some special fish in there. And I mean SPECIAL, not PED-CHUL.

hey now Alexander, that is my coined phrase, but I am glad you like it.

As for the love note. I spoke with Cosine earlier today and she is giddy with joy about E-flirting and canoodling with Tangent.

I have to admit, I am very happy with the fish choice for my 125. I need to add a few more soft corals to fill in the gaps, but I may not add anymore fish. I changed my mind about the shark (sorry Alexander). I may pick up a Radiata Lionfish tho, I do so love them.

I am particularly fond of the Sohal tang and Moorish Idol. They are just striking. Glad you all like the fishies.

-Doc

Back