Dr Marco's 125 experiment

You see, I have this thing... Whenever someone says that type of tang, I have to type it three times. Because it is such a fun word to say. Here's a tip: Add a draculesque Romanian accent. It makes it even more fun!

As many of you faithful living reef readers know, Cosine, my wonderful Pink Tail trigger, came down with a gnarly case of Ich about a week and a half ago. She has been eating well throughout the ordeal, but it was scary for a while. I am glad to announce that she looks 100 times better than she did. In celebration of her recovery, I am going to post new pics of her today, and her skinney-ass-almost dead Moorish Idol tankmate. Maybe even a final video of it as well. It will be up in about 2 hours

-Doc

Yeah I know, but I was turning it into some Russian sounding congratulatory sentiment. Kind of like, "MAZEL TOV!" Except it's "HEY HEY VLAMINGI!"

Sorry it took me so long to get back with the pics. I wanted to show how much improved Cosine is. She was covered with Ich from head to toe. The worst case I have ever had.

PB300001.jpg

-Doc

I also shot a short video of feeding time with Cosine. She is a dainty eater, not wanting to look bad for her boyfriend. She is trying to watch her figure.

-Doc

I'm glad Cosine is doing better.She is a beauty and so are the other fish even the Sohal.I'm curious to know whats your next fish?I know one is coming down the line.

I am trying to find a healthy Radiata Lionfish. Other than that, I have not been focusing on the 125 as much as I am the 90. That keyhole angel really took me for a spin. I am quite bothered he was eating my coral. I am also open to suggestions for the 125, even after the Moorish Idol dies. I have been toying with the idea of getting another eel.

-Doc

I know how you feel about wrasses but I still like to see a nice fairy wrasse in one of your tanks.I also like to see more anthias but not more bartletts,maybe some other kind?

I am interested in getting female diapars or threadfins. I have kicked around the wrasse idea, more than you know. I have one on hold at the LFS to see if he eats. It is a blue-sided fairy wrasse? ever heard of it? really cool fish.

-Doc

if you look closely, yuo can see him nip at some squid cubes. He told me he is just watching his weight, he doesn't want to pork out like Tangent

-Doc

Back