JC's 29G nano

Re: JC's 10 G nano

Your tank looks great. I have a ten gallon tank but i haven't been able to decide if I wanna set it up..how is the upkeep of this tank? How often do you water changes Nd what not? The smaller the tank the more maintenance right?

Your tank looks great. I have a ten gallon tank but i haven't been able to decide if I wanna set it up..how is the upkeep of this tank? How often do you water changes Nd what not? The smaller the tank the more maintenance right?

upkeep is good just gotta keep up with, water changes and param check every sunday, right now because i had a small cyano outbreak i did a 2 gallon water change but for the most part i only do a 1 gallon water change , as far as more maintenance not really aside the religious weekly water change, instead of a 2 week water change that i would normally do on a bigger system. im only running carbon in the HOB , just carbon in a filter bag

as for feeding i give my lionfish about 2 frozen krill a every two days ok ok who am i kidding i give em 2 a day and he poops like an elephant hehe the clownfish eats everyday as well

right now im in the process of getting all the white sand out and gonna most likely add black sand to contrast the bright greens i have in the tank

moved the bubble coral away from the Brain and look what happened
2011-07-24_12-41-37_484.jpg

Huge Mofo O.O
2011-07-24_12-41-44_2.jpg

the new rock is already getting some coraline ....that was fast and looks like its gonna be a purple one :D

so i was playing with my phones camera and i found...dun dun dun .. a macro setting lol musta been added with the last update *shrugs* anymawho this is a macro of my bubble coral

2011-07-28_22-06-28_602.jpg

decided to take a small video unfortunately no macro on videos :( oh well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p89621MmYGw]‪JC's !0 gallon saltwater‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Cool video...your lionfish is very active I see.

only when he sees me get close to the tank does he come out of hiding , love the little booger , anyone else comes up o the tank hell stay wherever hes at lol , funny thing is hell follow me but noone else , the other day my stepdad mom and gf were all by the tank with me and as soon as i got up to move there he went after me lol

well finally was able to get a clean pic of my mystery newbie :D

and now dun dun dun my newest addition as of 2 days ago

2011-08-04_18-43-58_180.jpg

2011-08-03_16-44-33_570.jpg

i got closer pics of him just thought these were more mysterious lol

Last edited:
Back