Reef's 210g. Journal

wow. just wow. I will be hard pressed to beat that tank for a while. I need more live rock and corals now. You took the wind out of my sails with that FTS. Really nice. I hope you feel proud of your recovery, you should.

-Doc

Doc and Biff,I just had to post this.The evansi came out today and started eating right away.The bartletts and evani has joined the rest of anthias.Pictures can't convey how electrifying the evansi is,even prettier the bartletts.

2108241.jpg

2108248.jpg

2108247.jpg

2108243.jpg

OK. I now accept the fact that I may not ever be able to beat you heads up with my tank. Those anthias are amazing, just breath-taking. I am kicking myself for pushing them on you. I should have kept my mouth shut.

-Doc

I like to thank you again Doc,for such small fish they are soooo pretty.They don't seem so difficult when there's enough of them that they feel secure.You know what that means,more anthias whenever I find enough of them in stock.You have any experience with the Carberryi and Resplentant anthias?

no. Sorry. I have told you all I know about them. I am really pleased that I could help make your tank look so beautiful. I recommend them to everyone with a tank 55 or larger. They do like to have room to swim. There is little else that can match a school of 15 of those suckers swimming in sync together. Really cool

-Doc

You sure?Your not lying to me are you?

It was amazing Doc,all th anthias were in the cave with Evansi,urging her out into the open.Once she came out,the barletts came over to her.I guess the colors resemble them so they started to school together.Tonight,when I put a flashlight into the cave....all the anthias were in there huddled together.As you can see,I'm so HAPPY!

you should be happy. they do find safety in numbers. it is so cool to watch them. It is almost hypnotic, huh?

-Doc

Hypnotic,yes!
Orgasmic,HELL YEAH!

Sheesh,I'm sounding like Hawk.Am I the anthia man?Oh,I dunno about that.I do know that I only have 12 fishes,so more anthias is in order soon.

beautifull is the word freak...your hard work ( and money) has pay off...is relaxing always to see your tank..how about a video??..those anthias has some awsome color!!..good job freak!!

Sadly today the female and male lyretail pawned the other female lyretail.I should of known better,I already read on RC that lyretails do better in pairs unlike other anthias.What to do...well order more fish of course.I've ordered 2 Purple Queens,3 Sunsets, and one more evansi.There be here on Tuesday or Wednesday.

ouch. too bad. some anthias can get bitter with competition. good luck with future fish

-Doc

I noticed that my new Bartlett got beat up a bit when he came in solo with the other two, but they stopped after three days. they are all schooling nicely now

-Doc

Back