Reef's 210g. Journal

my perfecto 125 tank and stand has good top on stand its one whole solid piece but stand has doors and shelves inside on ends and middle has pull on drawers, no room for a sump.

my 75 gallon don have much support at all. only on ends and in middle but center brace on stand is offset from tanks center brace. I might add a full sheet of wood to sit tank on before i fill it seems like that would be better than all the weight being supported only on ends.

I've been thinking and thinking about this that my head hurts.I'm going to go ahead and leave it as is.They been building tanks and stands for probably a 100 years.If anything goes wrong with this tank then I'm just going to sue the heck out of them.

Now I LIKE that plan. If it happens again, we will all find a beat up military tank and hit it with sledge hammers until we feel better. Then use the pics as avatars. Anyone know of a military junkyard where we can do that?

I'm back in business.
The new tank and stand arrived today.Its not going where it was before.The only thing I got done was paint the back.I'll have pics up within the next couple of days.:bounce::bounce:

excellent news!!! I am excited to hear that you are back. I can't wait to see your "redemption photos" that will win you tank of the month....again.....before Biff even gets ONE SINGLE VOTE....:Cheers::Cheers:

-Doc

Good news! Hooray! Party time!

Guess what? My astrophysics class is canceled tomorrow. That's good news for me! Oh, and be sure to continue to check out Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread for all the earth-shaking updates!

Good news! Hooray! Party time!

Guess what? My astrophysics class is canceled tomorrow. That's good news for me! Oh, and be sure to continue to check out Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread for all the earth-shaking updates!

There's nothing to see on Biff's thread.If any of you guys have any sense,I would stay away from her thread.I mean look what she did to my tank!I believe Biffy's thread is cursed so stay clear from there.

I'm working hard today on trying to get the rocks to look nice.I may have to toss these damn tonga branches,its making it hard as heck to get it to look just right.

Happy to see you back in bussiness Reef.

Ya know,I didnt have no algae problems untill I started following Biffs build.:confused:

thumbnail.aspx

What no photo updates. Biff wont jinx you again.

There's nothing to see on Biff's thread.If any of you guys have any sense,I would stay away from her thread.I mean look what she did to my tank!I believe Biffy's thread is cursed so stay clear from there.

I'm working hard today on trying to get the rocks to look nice.I may have to toss these damn tonga branches,its making it hard as heck to get it to look just right.

send tonga branches my way i will throw them in sump fuge

Back