Reef's 210g. Journal

I sure hate to break up this purdy tonga branch.Maybe I'll put it in the fuge,then again its to purdy for a fuge.

Patients kids,I'll have something up in a couple of days.

Days! DAYS???!??? We cant wait days... Ok I guess we can....

While we wait, everyone enjoy the dancing monkey...

499580-Dancing-Monkey-0.jpg

LOVE the monkey but cant wait for the tank pics. Monkey probably sees a banana that he knows he cant have.. ahhhhh bananananana

Is there any progress yet ! Is the tank WET! holding fluid, substrate, are you seeing a cycle? Did biff bless the tank with cyano?

Its up and running with only the live rock.The sand must of been in the buckets for too long,they stunk like hell.It did start a teeny tiny cycle.As of today ammonia and nitrite is back to zero.I should have all the corals and fish back in the tank tomorrow,hopefully.

Oh Biff I forgot to say YES to the boneyard! Sledgehammer at the ready reeffreak! (I wont need it though) Pics? Sloww you are

I have been gone for, like a week or more and sitll no pics? slacker!!! Glad to hear things are going better. Hope you are sleeping at night. I know myself and if that tragedy happened to me, I would be up 4 times a night checking my tank

-Doc

BTW, if you post a pic of a rebuilding tank for TOTM, and win? I may lose my already shaky mind :frustrat:

-Doc

I was hoping nobody notice that I haven't post any pics yet.Unlike others here,I tend to wait til the corals recover and get adjusted before posting pics but here ya go.

The hyno,candy cane,xenias isn't doing to good,they all look like crap.The big mother colt died but her legacy lives on in her frags.I'm down to only three fish,2 Barlett's and a Purple Firefish.Next on the agenda-MORE FISH!.

Here you go,ya can laugh all you want on waterscaping.

2108169.jpg

2108168.jpg

2108180.jpg

2108182.jpg

2108181.jpg

2108178.jpg

2108184.jpg

May I suggest getting some greens? Not algae, just different color coral. I just barely started getting coraline like that on my rock. (its all in a bucket)

OK, its official...you're a d!^k. your tank looks better after one day than mine does after a month. You could enter TOTM now and win a third time. Glad two of your anthias made it. They are SOOOO pretty. Good to have you back

-Doc

Actually,a lot of the corals have brown out being without lights.The colts and other corals were green or pink.Hopefully the colors will get back.My goal is only buy corals that aren't green or brown unless its a very vibrant green.

Okay,just for you Doc,I'll enter a pic in the TOTM before the end of the month.

SIKE!

Back