Sammy's 40 Breeder

Thanks for the compliments guys! Hope to get some new nice looking corals soon. I'm thinking in a bubble, torch, some more shrooms and maybe start with sps... probably a easy care one.

Is there a way to edit or delet messages? Sorry I posted the same pics twice.

You can go to edit and click on it and your post will come up in a white window, you can delete what you want etc and then save the remains. if it dosnt work let me know what you specifically want to do and I can do it for you. good luck. nice pics and good looking system and animals.

that is one awesome tank! it has one of the better aquascaping of any tank i have seen. it's hard to believe that is just a 40 gallon tank it looks so good. can you come over and do mine? :)

Thanks a lot guys. The program i used is Sketchup 6.
Fishbait: LOL! haha buy me a ticket to fly from PR and for shure i'll do it!
MikMcgyver: I used 40lbs of LS in the display and 20 in the fuge . LR can't really tell you exactly but around 70lbs

Hi guys. First of all. Looks like the clowns I bough last time were sick or something... they both died at the same time and all my other fish still alive. So I just ordered last Tuesday a pair of clowns and 5 small green/blue chromis. Here are a few pics of the tank and some new corals I got.
DSC04896.jpg

DSC04897.jpg

DSC04902.jpg

DSC04898.jpg

Nephthea
DSC04903.jpg

Recently bought candy cane
DSC04890.jpg

FTS
DSC04889.jpg

More shrooms
DSC04893.jpg

DSC04899.jpg

Heres a Video so you can see how fun the tank looks now. I like all the chromis swimming together :D

Nice pictures! I really like the red mushroom. If I were you, I'd move the trumpet/candy cane off of the sand and up onto a rock.

awsome video sammy...everyting looks great!! keep up the good work!!..i heard that you were gonna start to import equipment and corals??..i need to pay you a visit soon!!

Thanks guys. I'm gonna move the candy cane... I just don't know where to place it and the epoxy putty sucks. Never worked for me.

Can you just wedge it in a rock somewhere? If my corals come with a nice base, I just shove it in a hole as hard as I can. Works better than epoxy, and you can move it later on if you want to.

I'll try that... Lets see how goes. Oh and Rigo, yes. Actually my roomate is the one in charge of that. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be receiving some fish/corals. Everything is already sold but soon will have a holding system running. It's almost done.

Back