DSC04957.jpg

DSC04941.jpg

DSC04971.jpg

DSC04970.jpg

DSC04976.jpg

DSC04977.jpg

DSC04978.jpg

DSC04979.jpg

Theres a dead acropora that ordered along with fish but I had problems with the shipping so the acro couldn't make it and died but hopefully the fish survive the 3 day trip in the bag.
DSC05015.jpg

DSC05011.jpg

DSC04994.jpg

DSC04950-1.jpg

DSC04962.jpg

WOW! What can I say. It all looks great. Livestock and corals.. I really like the firefish.. Flame angel is really nice too...

Thanks a lot guys. Did you notice Biff? the candy cane is not anymore in the sand. I found a nice spot for it. Unfortunately one of the polyps its like dying. It has some spots without the fleshy part. Why could this happen? I'm feeding it with brine and mysis when he opens it tentacles (twice a week)

What amazing tank!All the variety of corals,I especially like the different mushrooms.Maybe that one candy cane is about to split.

wow! it seems like the guys from P.R. have a magic hand for tanks! looks awesome sammy!
LOL!
Thanks a lot guys! Hey what's this thanks thingy in the right of each of you? Obviously is to thank you for something but what else does it does? or when do I need to officially Thank someone with this feature? Are the thanks limited? cause i'll have to thank each of you guys. :D

Thanks are unlimited, you can thank anyone that has something useful to say or compliments your tank.

About the candy cane, I don't know why it appears that a part of it is dying off. They are pretty tough corals and if everything else in your tank is doing well, I think it will recover and keep growing.

Tank really looks great! And awsome photo skills! I have one question though. Whats up with the salt bottle and the lines coming out of it?

Oh cool. Thanks guys for the "Thanks" help :P I hope the candy cane recover.
Bobby thats my auto top off. Its the air pressured one.

Sorry boby... for some reason I'm sometimes I don't get email notifications and I forgot to check around. Theres plenty of diagrams about how to make your own ATO. I made this one so I hope you understand it. Its very simple. Oh and sorry for the spanish thing. It's an old diagram. That means Back to the tank (or sump)
ATO.jpg

And this is the Thing that you'll need
Liquid_Level__Float_Switch__Water_S.jpg

Here are some Tease pics cause i've been working with some rescaping and I don't like it so far so I think i'm gonna stick to the old escape and re arrange some corals. Also the water is very cloudy so when it clears up I'll post FTS
Drip Acclimating my new corals. The torch has a feww heads :D
DSC05043.jpg

Elkhorn (I'm not acclimating chaeto I just used the water in the bag lol)
DSC05044.jpg

Purple Tip Acropora
DSC05038.jpg

DSC05050.jpg

Orange Monti Cap
DSC05053.jpg

DSC05067.jpg

Zoas
DSC05052.jpg

Pink Zoas
DSC05049.jpg

Pulsing Xenias
DSC05061.jpg

Baby Toadstool + Xenia
DSC05057.jpg

Elkhorn (Epoxy looks horrible but thank God its hiding now)
DSC05056.jpg

This is the Acropora that i receive "dead" I just let it in the tank and looks like its regenerating some tissue. Its not bright white anymore. Will it be able later to open the polyps?
DSC05066.jpg

Torch
DSC05055.jpg

Looking good! If the bleached coral appears to be regrowing some of its polyps and color, then I'd say it has a good chance of coming back. Just give it some time and take good care of it.

Back