Sarah's new 60 gallon!

Sorry to hear about the missing Chromis, they are neat little fish, I have a school of seven of them in my 180, fun to watch.

Question - How do you like the Octopus BH 2000 skimmer, I was looking to upgrade the skimmer on my 60. Any problem with micro bubbles, etc. Thanks for any info. I understand from other reviews that the assembly instructions leave a lot to be desired.

I think my skimmer is great. It pulls tons of crud out and, to me, it isn't too loud or anything. Now, I don't have any experience with any other skimmers but it seems to do everything a skimmer is supposed to.
I haven't had any problems with it and highly recommend it.

Last edited:
My husband had a surprise for me when I came home tonight. He built me my hood! It looks amazing, nice and trimmed out. Sometimes, that guy is a-ok.

Attachments

• Tank set up 061.jpg
    Tank set up 061.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 268
  • Tank set up 060.jpg
    Tank set up 060.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 247
Looks great Sarah!!! I hope you pulled out all of your culinary skills and made him a big batch of Hamburger Helper!
Ha! Actually tonight it was a bag o' frozen dinner. It's by Bird's Eye and is called "Voila!" I like to cut it open, dump it in the skillet and yell, "voila! here's your damn dinner!"
I tell you, it's a joy living here with me.
Sometimes I add a side of applesauce. Tonight, I didn't feel like opening the jar.

It's by Bird's Eye and is called "Voila!" I like to cut it open, dump it in the skillet and yell, "voila! here's your damn dinner!"

BWAHAHAHAHA! You should record that and put it on my of those Staples buttons that says "that was easy" when you press it. I bet you could make a mint selling those lol.

Back